No more cops

jaxbusa

Established Member
The curtain has finally been pulled back.

Frankly, im happy these shitbag cucked companies are showing thier true colors. It makes it easier to not buy thier products and pass the word to all my friends and family.

**** them.

I wonder if there’s a website that has an actively managed list of these companies.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's on the chopping block next, just wait

Posts and likes are not mine.
Not likely. LivePD is much more popular than Cops. It's been the #1 show at 9:00 PM both Fridays and Saturdays. LivePD was pulled (wrongly!) for a week or so until things cool down. Now IMO LivePD should never have been pulled because their episodes now do an awesome job promoting how cops help and protect, and how they handle difficult situations in positive ways (usually). It also does a good job showing how difficult their jobs sometimes are. So it has actually been a great community relations tool. Now that they've pulled it, we lost that positive tool.....for now. They simply bowed to the protest movement like so many others. If A&E chooses to indefinitely shut it down (which I don't believe will happen), then I would be done with A&E.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
My guess is the show will be selectively edited to only show whites being arrested or committing crimes. We wouldn't want reality to offend others, right?

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Not likely. LivePD is much more popular than Cops. It's been the #1 show at 9:00 PM both Fridays and Saturdays. LivePD was pulled (wrongly!) for a week or so until things cool down. Now IMO LivePD should never have been pulled because their episodes now do an awesome job promoting how cops help and protect, and how they handle difficult situations in positive ways (usually). It also does a good job showing how difficult their jobs sometimes are. So it has actually been a great community relations tool. Now that they've pulled it, we lost that positive tool.....for now. They simply bowed to the protest movement like so many others. If A&E chooses to indefinitely shut it down (which I don't believe will happen), then I would be done with A&E.

There's way too much money being made by Abrams and the A&E network from Live PD.

The limosine liberals will not allow it to be cancelled.

Do not let Abrams fool you, he is a huge liberal cuck. He runs and makes dough off of the ads on Mediaite.com. It just regurgitates news from every other news source...

He also has ties with some top NY political slime, but the connections escape me.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

the white house and police will return in new sets in time for Christmas this year!

theyre creating a new set with antifa and protestors outside the white house.
peaceful protestors getting pepper sprayed by thuggish secret service police.

and a new shopping mall set with broken windows and masked/hooded legomen with little molotov cocktails, spray paint cans and shoeboxes

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I for one will never pay money again to go watch any movies in theaters and support all those snot nosed shitbags in Cali who think they own the world
but I will pay to watch the bootleggers stuff who ripped all their sorry asses off

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
If they really thought that way, they wouldn't have made them to begin with.

Pandering is a short term solution to a long term problem.

Bad people are bad. They have all skin colors, all backgrounds, all cultures. Bad people don't conform to society and they never will because they are selfish, self centered, and unwilling or unable to care about others. Something happened (or didn't happen) in their lives to prevent them from getting along with others.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I've never watched either one. ~turns lamp off, rolls over and goes back to sleep~

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I for one will never pay money again to go watch any movies in theaters and support all those snot nosed shitbags in Cali who think they own the world
but I will pay to watch the bootleggers stuff who ripped all their sorry asses off

my 19 year old daughter (who's mom is LAPD) buys into a lot of this junk. last year she worked as an intern on a popular comedy tv series. i asked her, how many black people did you see working on the set? in lighting? grips? catering? electrical? etc... the young girls who work in the offices, for the producers etc?? any young black women? she said she saw two black guys; one who is half black. one a director's assistant and a writer and not one black woman anywhere. i said to her, all these celebrities talking all this BLM stuff and yet they themselves dont say anything about the lack of black people at their work. you see tons of black cops in lapd. she agreed. yet the hollywood people are calling the police racists. i asked her how many black people on the show? let me guess, the one token black guy? lol. she said yes and laughed.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
my 19 year old daughter (who's mom is LAPD) buys into a lot of this junk. last year she worked as an intern on a popular comedy tv series. i asked her, how many black people did you see working on the set? in lighting? grips? catering? electrical? etc... the young girls who work in the offices, for the producers etc?? any young black women? she said she saw two black guys; one who is half black. one a director's assistant and a writer and not one black woman anywhere. i said to her, all these celebrities talking all this BLM stuff and yet they themselves dont say anything about the lack of black people at their work. you see tons of black cops in lapd. she agreed. yet the hollywood people are calling the police racists. i asked her how many black people on the show? let me guess, the one token black guy? lol. she said yes and laughed.

Ironic how it's pot calling kettle black yet nothing gets talked about outside the walls of those studios unless they want it to. Harvey Weinrapist is a great example of how the leakage could destroy all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread