*Noob alert*First try at Photoshop. Wing delete and drop.

bubbrubb

Flip the wheel horizontally and it'll look better.

But the best thing to do when chopping wheels is to use some that are already on a car......those come with brakes. :-D

rotating it will usually give you better results, because you can tweak the angle a little easier. You can further mess around with perspective and skew and distort and all that crap. Just press ctrl + T with what you want selected & you can right click to get to all those cause its quicker

BronzeGod

Banned
I think the rear needs a ****slight**** alignment now......LMAO
Deep Dishes FTW!

Yea, just a tad, lmao :rockon:

Flip the wheel horizontally and it'll look better.

But the best thing to do when chopping wheels is to use some that are already on a car......those come with brakes. :-D

Braykes? :??: Lol, I'll see if I can find one, to match. Stole the one in the pic from American Muscle, lmao:lol1:

rotating it will usually give you better results, because you can tweak the angle a little easier. You can further mess around with perspective and skew and distort and all that crap. Just press ctrl + T with what you want selected & you can right click to get to all those cause its quicker

I'm gonna try messing with it now, it's been very fun so far. First of many shortcuts here lol:beer:

orange_whiner

Pro-class stoplight racer
Established Member
Okay, I added an Anthracite DD Bullitt to the rear. Doesn't look bad at all, deep dish is nice.

mustanggtchopddbullittcv9.jpg

four wheel steering FTW!:rockon:

BronzeGod

Banned
Looks like you hit one helluva pothole in the rear :burnout:

You know, those damn tremor worms running amuck here in Miami :cuss:

As much as I can with 13 days left on the trial.

teh lasso is kicking my super-newb ass at outlining.

You try using the polygonal lasso tool? Right click the lasso tool button and 2 more options will appear. The polygonal lasso tool is a damn gift. Takes a little practice to use, but it's a hell of alot easier than the regular lasso. You can actually go around rounded areas, like wheel wells quite nicely with the polygonal lasso.

Users who are viewing this thread