NorCal '03 Cobra Owners in here please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris C

Established Member
Im liking it.... BTW i only have ~11xx ish miles on her right now.... do you guys think it is too early to dyno it????:read:
Just wondering..

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
I think you will be fine chris,,,,as long as you have at least 1000, a dyno run will help you as you mod your car. And, your numbers can only get better as you break it in more!

s281cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Chris C
Im liking it.... BTW i only have ~11xx ish miles on her right now.... do you guys think it is too early to dyno it????:read:
Just wondering..

I wouldn't worry about it, I did a dyno run with only 40 miles on the car as a baseline, and I've only got about 900 miles on it right now........

Kevin

03Karslinger

Established Member
Hello O3karslinger,

Anyone around the bayarea planning to take the run to apex. let me know so we can hook up and cruise up in Feb. I am in San Carlos.

Mach1driver

Established Member
Feb 1st sounds fine to me also. Anyone in Sac mind if I follow them there since I'm not entirely sure where the heck i'm goin.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by 03Karslinger
Hello O3karslinger,

Anyone around the bayarea planning to take the run to apex. let me know so we can hook up and cruise up in Feb. I am in San Carlos.
I'll be going by San Carlos, and meeting up with Lightning Larry, on the way to Apex. We can meet up at like the Jack in the Box or whatever on the way if you want.

03DOHC

Established Member
Apex's address is:

Apex Motorsports
2555 Lafayette Steet #101
Santa Clara, CA 95050-2644

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
I'll be going by San Carlos.

I'll be going by San Carlos too, we've got a while but maybe we can pick a place and time to meet. Maybe have breakfast first.:)

03Karslinger

Established Member
Sounds good,

Jack in the box on Elcamino and Brittin Ave. Looking forward to meeting you and lightning larry. If you and Lightning Larry are not busy Dec 20 the NORCAL SVTOA is hosting there x-mas party. starts @ 6:00 in Redwood City @ Harry's Hofbrau You are more than welcome and any body else for that matter. LOTS OF HP will be there.

:beer: :beer:

Poisoned Pony

The Mach that Rocks
Established Member
Originally posted by Mach1driver
Feb 1st sounds fine to me also. Anyone in Sac mind if I follow them there since I'm not entirely sure where the heck i'm goin.

same guy off the cafords page. You can follow me down there. Been to Apex alot in the past, it's almost like a 2nd home

03DOHC, can I get on the back-up list please? :-D

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisoned Pony
03DOHC, can I get on the back-up list please? :-D
Sure! Another new list.

Jon
Scobra03
LIGHTNING LARRY
Griffined
NorCalRedfire
COBRyan
forced03
1390pony
s281cobra
03DOHC
jmir018
Chris C
Speeder
sn8k
norcal_cobra
Mach1driver
03Karslinger
01SVTCobraRace
Poisoned Pony

03DOHC

Established Member
Looks like we're going to pre-pay for the Dyno Day. I am waiting on the reply from Apex on how we can best do this. I'll post the updated info when I get it. If I missed anyone please update me. Thanks.

New list:

Jon
Scobra03
LIGHTNING LARRY
Griffined
NorCalRedfire
COBRyan
forced03
1390pony
s281cobra
03DOHC
jmir018
Chris C
Speeder
sn8k
norcal_cobra
Mach1driver
03karslinger
01SVTCobraRace
Poisoned Pony
ColorMeGone

davidmax

Established Member
You can safely dyno the car with hardly any miles at all.I've been inside the power plant STRONG like bull!!! When we build a motor its run on an engine dyno at max rpm and they get tuned.This way when we drop her in no surprises.If it was on a Sunday I would drive up from AZ. so you can know who youre flaming.Dave S.

03DOHC

Established Member
OK, here's the scoop everyone. We are going to have people pre-pay for their spot on the dyno. This will benefit everyone in the following ways. It will ensure you get your spot on the dyno. Apex Motorsports wont lose money if people who said they'd show up don't show. And the people who signed up will be ensured that their discounted rate is good. I asked Bill, at Apex, if we could call him with credit card info or send the money to him and he said since I organized this he expects me to pay for it in full. I hope this is acceptable to everyone. Let me know if it isn't, either here or via PM.

Once we know who is definately going I'll ask if everyone is happy with their spot on the list. If not, people can ask each other to trade spots. If no one wants to go first, Larry or I will go. If you show up late for your spot you go to the back of the line.

Apex opens at 8am, but Bill at Apex said the first pull would be at 9am. That's all I can think of right now.

We can only fit 16, but if someone doesn't pay, and you're #17+ on the list, you can get a spot in the proper order.

This is the current list of interested people:

Jon
Scobra03
LIGHTNING LARRY
Griffined
NorCalRedfire
COBRyan
forced03
1390pony
s281cobra
03DOHC
jmir018
Chris C
Speeder
sn8k
norcal_cobra
Mach1driver
03karslinger
01SVTCobraRace
Poisoned Pony
ColorMeGone
Crazy03

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I'll be there at 8:00 with you. I'll go first if everybody else wants time for their engines to cool down. I'm going to bring some ice for my S/C. :beer:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by speeder
Ok, so when and were do we send the money?, what date does it need to be recieved by?, can I pay by check?.

Larry.
For those still interested I'll PM you my address and please don't share it. I'd say the earlier the better, but please give me at least 2 weeks for personal checks to clear. The best thing is a postal money order, but that may be inconvenient or undoable for some. I'd prefer to have the list in stone by Jan 18th, that way it gives ample time for people to cancel at the last minute and it's fair to everyone.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
I'll be there at 8:00 with you. I'll go first if everybody else wants time for their engines to cool down. I'm going to bring some ice for my S/C. :beer:
Thanks Larry!:beer: :thumbsup:

s281cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
For those still interested I'll PM you my address and please don't share it. I'd say the earlier the better, but please give me at least 2 weeks for personal checks to clear. The best thing is a postal money order, but that may be inconvenient or undoable for some. I'd prefer to have the list in stone by Jan 18th, that way it gives ample time for people to cancel at the last minute and it's fair to everyone.

PM me with the info on where to send the check.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread