NorCal Dyno Day - video

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
I did what I could with the over-exposed video. Cars that were dark color came out prety much OK... but the light colored cars (silver & yellow) came out looking almost white. All-in-all, the post-processing vielded some acceptable results for internet video - still trying to tweek it for VHS copies. Anyway - enough of me making excuses.... here are some video clips of the runs (only one dyno pull per clip - all cars that were dynoed yesterday are included and listed in order of sequence):

Jon - 03 Cobra
Speeder - 02 Lightning
Lightning Larry - 01 Lightning
Griffined - 01 Cobra
sn8k - 03 Cobra
s281cobra - 03 Saleen Cobra
forced03 - 03 Cobra
03DOHC - 03 Cobra
Chris C - 03 Cobra
NorCalRedfire - 03 Cobra
jmir018 - 03 Cobra
Mach1driver - 03 Mach1
Poisoned Pony - 96 Cobra
Scobra03 - 03 Cobra
sn8k 01 - Cobra
Triple Snake - 03 Cobra
Newcastle - 03 Cobra

My apologies for the video quality... I'll do better next time ;-)
But hey - at least the audio sounds awesome (caution! - watch that speaker volume :burnout: )

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Man, that Black 'L' looked like it wanted to jump right off that dyno!!!! :burnout:

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
I still wish I would have just checked that supid exposure button on the camera :shrug:

I went ahead and redid the results page so that everything is linked from there. Last night was a "quick & dirty"... but I knew most of you guys would probably prefer it like that ;-)

BTW: The vids are windows media files... you might need to get the latest codecs installed on your windows media player to view the vids. (juct open the player & click the "help" - then click "check for player updates"). I used version 7.1 media encoder... not the latest, but that may pose a problem if you haven't upgraded in the last 6 months.

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by sn8k
I still wish I would have just checked that supid exposure button on the camera :shrug:

I went ahead and redid the results page so that everything is linked from there. Last night was a "quick & dirty"... but I knew most of you guys would probably prefer it like that ;-)

BTW: The vids are windows media files... you might need to get the latest codecs installed on your windows media player to view the vids. (juct open the player & click the "help" - then click "check for player updates"). I used version 7.1 media encoder... not the latest, but that may pose a problem if you haven't upgraded in the last 6 months.

Hey Mark, Don't beat yourself up. We all had a great time. And I'm really happy we met. You're a great guy. All that counts is that we all had fun and everybody made it home safe. See you at the next one.:beer: :beer: :beer:

i8u

Established Member
Cool! Dyno Numbers please? Who made the most power?

Most powerful L,03 cobra?

What did the mach 1 make?

How about the 96 cobra?:beer:

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
i8u - click here for all the answers to your questions.

brad65ford - if upgrading doesn't help - then just post here and I'll encode them in mpeg1.... just about any media player would work then (but would probably take me a full day to do that... not a biggie, just would be a day before I would get them uploaded). Sorry for the hassles.

Mark....

Last edited:

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Hey Mark, Don't beat yourself up. We all had a great time. And I'm really happy we met. You're a great guy. All that counts is that we all had fun and everybody made it home safe. See you at the next one.:beer: :beer: :beer:
Thanks Larry - you're right - we all DID have a great time & made it home OK... :beer: We should all try to get together next month for pizza & beer.

brad65ford - dude, if you are still having probs even after getting the latest windows media player - PM me and I'll take care of you man.

Mark....

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Thanks Sn8k anyway, I couldn't wait so I down loading a new viewer. So far nice work, I'll check them all out. Thanks again for your time nice work.

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by sn8k
we all DID have a great time & made it home OK... :beer: We should all try to get together next month for pizza & beer.

Mark....

Mark:

YOU DA MAN!!! Your videos put that stupid grin right back on my face. Even my wife came in and said "wow." Count me in for the pizza & beer anytime. Thanks again,

Charlie

Users who are viewing this thread