NorCal Dyno Day - video

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by jmir018
how do u save the movies?
Right-click the one you want to save and select "save as" or "save target as" and then it should ask you where on your computer you want to save it to. Then press save.:burnout:

s281cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Scobra03
thanks mark :) you really made me smile,,the video looks great!!!
you guys can count me in on the next one..i will buy the first round,,and thanks again 03DOHC ,,you did a great job of getting all this together ..jeff :) (great pics )..i just cant stop smiling :)

I thought I was supposed to buy the first round........:shrug:

:-D

Kevin

Last edited:

s281cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Hey Kevin, It was great to meet you. Your car is just gorgeous.
I'm sorry about the drool marks. ;-)

It was nice to meet you too Larry.

That's ok, didn't notice any of the drool marks, with all the rain on the car.......:cryying:

raiders03

Banned
Cool! Dyno Numbers please? Who made the most power?

Most powerful L,03 cobra?

What did the mach 1 make?

I agree! Where are the dyno numbers???????????/

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Thanks for the props everyone - I'm very glad you guys liked the videos. It was my pleasure to not only share them with you guys but I also have to say thanks for everyone coming out and making this event just so damn fun. I know we all love the cars & stuff - but it's mostly the people that make things like the NorCal Dyno Day something special.

OK - someone with the initials DAN or Larry decide where and when.... I'm hungry for some pizza guys :-D

YoungCobra

aka BigBlackCobra
Established Member
Awsome vids and very helpfull dyno sheets.

I have a few questions but:
1. Why is there a 21.8 hp difference between 03DOHC and Forced03. They have the same setup except maybe for the PHP vs. the AR CAI.

2. Chris C made 375.5 hp while Newcastle only made 345. Can the absence of a cooldown period really make such a big difference. Secondly, is ChrisC's Cobra a first, second or third run car. The reason I ask is because 30 rwhp is alot and there doesn't seem to any reason why the difference is so big. Were the cars broken in slowly or driven like they were stolen from day one. You can see where I'm going with this inquiry.

Otherwise great dyno numbers to all you guys. Keep up the good work.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by YoungCobra

1. Why is there a 21.8 hp difference between 03DOHC and Forced03. They have the same setup except maybe for the PHP vs. the AR CAI.

2. Chris C made 375.5 hp while Newcastle only made 345. Can the absence of a cooldown period really make such a big difference. Secondly, is ChrisC's Cobra a first, second or third run car. The reason I ask is because 30 rwhp is alot and there doesn't seem to any reason why the difference is so big. Were the cars broken in slowly or driven like they were stolen from day one. You can see where I'm going with this inquiry.

Newcastle and Forced03 had an almost non-existent cool down period which probably explains their lower numbers.

I broke my car in very easy for the first 1000 miles and after 1500 miles drove it however I wanted.

Last edited:

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Originally posted by Jon
sn8k,

Great job on the video, I'm famous!
Dude - you were famous well before the dynoday. That avatar of your has got to be the best one I've ever seen. Everytime I look at that avatar it reminds me of myself when I was much, much younger. The video on your run... and a great run it was with some sweet numbers to boot... was just tellin things like it was. You made it happen - I was just there to capture the moment ;-)

Mark...

Chris C

Established Member

My car is a YDH1
Build date was in october i think its a late 2nd run or a early third im not sure. I babied the car for the first 500 miles... and after that drove it how ever i wanted... with the occasional race here and there and tapping the rev limiter a couple of time.:-D

forced03

Established Member

My car is a first run with the Q computer. I thought O3DOHC and I would be within a couple hp. I guess some of it is due to the over 1 hour drive and hopping right on the dyno

Users who are viewing this thread