NORCAL PIZZA AND BEER GETTOGETHER

greekss

Established Member
Originally posted by lightning89mg
(P.S. Greekss will be with me, his car got taken away by his parents!)

Correction my car is on the D/L list.... at the dealership... I think iw as maklin like 500 rwhp and blew my driveshaft... lol ... jk i have no clue what wrong with it but ill come either way.

Z06speed

Established Member
This is on the 7th right? Well i am in.... I can't wait......i feel tingly just thinking about it....all the bell and whistles wooosh woooosh wooosh....its going to be fun...i will also bring a camcorder to record this marvel...greekss....its like 3 weeks away you should have your car by then....hopefully....

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
I'll be there this year! :thumbsup: and a friend or two may come along .. I missed out on last years .. funky mcleod clutch :(

stevieb

Established Member
You think with this many people showing up maybe someone should notify Mtn Mikes of the crowd? Maybe he would rope off the parking lot or something? In case there is a church gathering at the same time :uh oh:

ralphy1798

Established Member
Hey Larry,

If i get my cobra by then, I will be heading up that weekend... is my cobra gonna be too ricey??? hehe...

COUNT ME IN!!!!

cant wait to meet all of you!

Jeff

greekss

Established Member
is it koo if i post this on Norcal-ls1??? we could all bond :shrug:

i hope chevy and ford can all get along :beer:

lightning89mg

Established Member
NOOO.. I dont think so.. This is a Lightning meet first of all! Second only Other fords are wlecomed, so No, GreekaSS, do not post it on norcal LS1! Idiot!:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by greekss
is it koo if i post this on Norcal-ls1??? we could all bond :shrug:

i hope chevy and ford can all get along :beer:

Sure. Go ahead. It open to all AMERICAN performance cars. But I'm not sure about parking. The Fords get first dibs on the parking.;-)

lightning89mg

Established Member
Hey Larry, are you sure the parking lot is big enough? Me and Costa (Greekss) went and got some lunch there today at mountain mikes in redwood and I think with the amount of cars that are probubly going to show up, parking is going to be a bitch... Ohh well, either way I will be there, I just might get there a little bit earlier to make sure I get a spot! :thumbsup: Anyways, see you out there!

Users who are viewing this thread