NorCal SVTPerformance Holiday Group Ride!

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
The 30th seems to be the winning date. Currently in the process of being re-set up. Again, ladies and gents, stay tuned. Will be posting up event soon.

MysticRob

Established Member
MysticRob's son here....have the videos from our last cruise been uploaded to YouTube or some other website yet? Would be pretty cool to see them LOL

MysticRob

Established Member
If you guys can get a hold of the guys in the Lightning, and get them to send it, so I can mix it in, I would be able to get it up. But I refuse to have to edit twice, that shit takes a long time lol

I bet. Anyone have a screen name or contact info for him/them? I'll see if I can track it down and get it to you. Meet you up near work in RWC for lunch or something next week if/once I get it.

Fabman302

Current Project: FRANKENSTANG
Established Member
I bet. Anyone have a screen name or contact info for him/them? I'll see if I can track it down and get it to you. Meet you up near work in RWC for lunch or something next week if/once I get it.

He chimed in on one of the threads a while back on one of the threads, but I am not seeing it now. One of the threads got moved....must be on that one.

MysticRob

Established Member

Fabman302

Established Member
Damn, we can't PM him since he has only 1 forum post. I replied to his old thread post, left him a user visitor message, and tried to 'friend' him on the site. Any other ideas on how to contact him?

:poke:Smoke signals....?

149186_10151268976328535_665340513_n.jpg

Fabman302

Established Member
Hahaha Sal.

Maybe some flares or a search light.

In all seriousness, ive left him visitor messages, responded to his posts and everything but the guu just never responded. He and I are friends on here but no replies, ever.

No point in waiting then....do what you can with what you got.

MysticRob

Established Member
Long range forecast for the 30th shows sunny, no rain, and high of 57*. Let's hope the roads are dry enough to pull it off.

Users who are viewing this thread