NorCal SVTPerformance Holiday Group Ride!

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Woke up at 3:30 looking at weather forecasts and myself looking at the skies thinking no-go, but decided to give it time and fell asleep trying to see if it would get better. It looks like its about to start thunderstorming and some people are coming from Fresno. No need to have them come 2 hours just to get rained on.

Edit: No storms, but this forecast is close enough. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...67.0j1.1.0.les;pchmae..0.0...1c.1.pikZSkbxIq4

Last edited:

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Planning events this time of year is damn stressful. Thanks for trying to make it out gents, much appreciated.

Last edited:

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
Woke up at 3:30 looking at weather forecasts and myself looking at the skies thinking no-go, but decided to give it time and fell asleep trying to see if it would get better. It looks like its about to start thunderstorming and some people are coming from Fresno. No need to have them come 2 hours just to get rained on.

You made the right decision there Eric... Me and my brother are 2 hrs away and got plenty of rain last night to not even pull the cars out! Really wanted to go out on this ride and meet new people... Hopefully we could get another one going when the weathers not an issue.

03Snakeb1te

Banned
I dodnt know guys it looks pretty sunny out here..
Now the roads being pretty wet thats a different story..
And i totally get is not saf.. i hope we dodnt regret it cause like i said is a nice day

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
EDIT: What do you guys think? The 23rd or the 30th? Which group ride would you more than likely attend?

I put 16th for some reason. 23rd or 30th?

Last edited:

BayAreaTech

Crazy Mexican
Established Member
What do you guys think? The 16th or the 30th? Which group ride would you more than likely attend?

well looking at the news, we have rain/cloudy weather with a very few clear days up to Jan 6. whos knows though.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread