NorCal SVTPerformance Holiday Group Ride!

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
please lord if we cant get a sunny day at least dodnt let it rain !!!!

Seriously! But on the last event, it was raining thoroughly the night before. But the next day we got clear skies with just a little bit of clouds. It was awesome! Hopefully we can pull this off this Sunday!:rockon:

03Snakeb1te

Banned
All good man, we're all on the same boat. Rain will be the only cause of a "No-go" this Sunday. Do you want to be added on the "Going" list or "maybe"? Let me know.
ooo hell yea bro im going:coolman:.. not even the rain would stop me from going but the again that wouldnt be very smart lol:lol1:

BayAreaTech

Crazy Mexican
Established Member
well I just drove back home from AED and it wasnt just sprinkles but a good down pour. The drive was a lil sketchy so if I dont see a break in the clouds tomorrow morning im staying in. keep me updated on the weather in San Jose.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I'm out guys. The rain today is a no no for a cruise to the MT.

NorCal_03Cobra

SVTP Member
Established Member
well I just drove back home from AED and it wasnt just sprinkles but a good down pour. The drive was a lil sketchy so if I dont see a break in the clouds tomorrow morning im staying in. keep me updated on the weather in San Jose.

Roads are damp here in Sonoma county.

I'm hoping it will clear up tomorrow because I was looking forward to this after my finals!! :fm:

Fabman302

Current Project: FRANKENSTANG
Established Member

:cryying:

03Snakeb1te

Banned
im constanly checking the weather for updates lol! and from what my app on my phone is saying it looks like is gonna be 57 and kind of sunny with a few clouds!!

im staying positive:rockon:

MysticRob

Established Member
Weather is supposed to be cloudy in the AM, followed by only partly cloudy later so we're good to go.

Also supposed to be in the low to high 50s.

See everyone at the donation drop-off tomorrow @ 9am!

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Looking at these forecasts, I will have to make another last minute call. I feel that the most accurate forecasts only go as far as a few hours so stay posted on this thread. I'll be posting up whether or not its a go depending on what the forecast says tomorrow morning. I'll be up at about 5 looking at the weather forecast and if it says rain, then this will have to be re-scheduled. If it doesn't say rain, then we'll still be putting some good mileage on these bad boys.

Stay tuned!

Fabman302

Established Member
Looking at these forecasts, I will have to make another last minute call. I feel that the most accurate forecasts only go as far as a few hours so stay posted on this thread. I'll be posting up whether or not its a go depending on what the forecast says tomorrow morning. I'll be up at about 5 looking at the weather forecast and if it says rain, then this will have to be re-scheduled. If it doesn't say rain, then we'll still be putting some good mileage on these bad boys.

Stay tuned!

Exactly, last time it said rain the night before but we were blessed with a beautiful day.

NorCal_03Cobra

SVTP Member
Established Member
I just drove from Oakland to Petaluma without any drizzle and the roads were starting to dry up! Unless something happens within the next couple of hours I think the roads will be pretty good!!

Fabman302

Established Member
I just drove from Oakland to Petaluma without any drizzle and the roads were starting to dry up! Unless something happens within the next couple of hours I think the roads will be pretty good!!

I was just out too....roads are almost dry....

03Snakeb1te

Banned
Same here i was just in downtown san jo and it look pretty not many clouds..
Very chilli out there but i think we migth just b able to pull it off:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread