NorCal SVTPerformance Holiday Group Ride!

MysticRob

Established Member
In to track updates and basically cause trouble.
I still vote for route #1 and the twisties now that I have full-length subs and race springs. LOL

Fabman302

Current Project: FRANKENSTANG
Established Member
In to track updates and basically cause trouble.
I still vote for route #1 and the twisties now that I have full-length subs and race springs. LOL

I'm good with either route...I just wanna go!
Just took the Big and Little's off and put my road tires back on and I'm ready for some sexy curves. :rockon:

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
I vote Route#1 and I work next to a custom T-Shirt Factory and I'm going to try and see if I can raffle out some T-shirts!

Fabman302

Current Project: FRANKENSTANG
Established Member
Trying to turn this into a toy run, but I'm still looking for an organization to donate the toys to. Any Ideas?

There are always military children.....can't think of the name of the org. but we usually go to sac every year and donate. I can look into it.

NorCal_03Cobra

SVTP Member
Established Member
Disappointing, albeit okay with me because I can definitely make the new date. The weather this week has been looking pretty dismal around SF so this may be for the best (hopefully).

There are always military children.....can't think of the name of the org. but we usually go to sac every year and donate. I can look into it.

It was the Toys for Tots drive which was put on in part by SVTOA - I remember seeing you there last year

MysticRob

Established Member
Eric, nice job on the color-coding of our names in the first post -- just happened to catch that. Do I win anything for that? Maybe a free Whipple or something? The supercharger, not the toilet paper.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Eric, nice job on the color-coding of our names in the first post -- just happened to catch that. Do I win anything for that? Maybe a free Whipple or something? The supercharger, not the toilet paper.

hahaha, I'm glad you caught that. I may not be able to give you a free Whipple, but if you keep the hood on your car closed, I'll tell everyone you have one lol. :banana:

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
I got on the Toys For Tots website and pulled this link that has a San Jose address and staff phone number & email:

http://san-jose-ca.toysfortots.org/local-coordinator-sites/lco-sites/default.aspx

Last day for drop-off is 12/19...

I see how big we can get this event to be, and if I see a good amount of people that want to go, I'll will contact them and make our event, one that they could be present at. Otherwise, I'll just make them one of our destinations and we can just drop off to their office. Thanks for the find Rob!

Users who are viewing this thread