NorCal SVTPerformance Holiday Group Ride!

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
I really hope I can lower my ride before next sunday comes around! Come out to the event you guys! It'll be a blast. So far we have 11 cars who are confirmed to be going

Fabman302

Current Project: FRANKENSTANG
Established Member
My car already looks fabulous...I had it detailed last week and it's been parked in the garage ever since....she's all purdy and it's stayin' that way until next week.
I just Loves me some shiny shit....

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
I was really looking forward to going this weekend...:??: Guess I'll have to wait and see if I could make it next week!

Redfire_USMC

Established Member

MysticRob

Established Member
TTT

Eric, the links in the last couple of posts are for this same thread so if anyone clicks on them they'll be trapped here --- I spent all night in a feedback loop just clicking till I finally passed out from fatigue.

I hate to say it, but the 10 day forecast (which admittedly sucks for the Bay Area) says there's a 60% chance of rain on the 16th. Using reverse-logic if we wish for rain it'll be sunny and in the 70s that day, so everyone concentrate so hard you prairie dog a small stool.

Fabman302

Established Member
The weather is looking much better....It went from rain to a chance of showers....we are going the right way!

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Everybody check the Original post for event update information! I've made a few pleasant changes! Let me know what you guys and gals think!

Fabman302

Established Member
GOOD TIMES!

We're not participating in the show?

Is there going to be a toy drop off?

Fabman302

Established Member
Looks like there is a toys for tots drop off point there...everybody bring something to donate as there are plenty of children in need.

Users who are viewing this thread