1320 Junkie

Established Member
2015-Ford-Mustang-GT350-side-in-motion-02_zps48vlhphf.jpg

5.2 flatplane w/ 550hp N/A $50k

Last edited:

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
We will know more on the 17th. Everything is speculation for now. I'm almost certain that it's FPC from the idling sound clip on the teaser video.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
We will know more on the 17th. Everything is speculation for now. I'm almost certain that it's FPC from the idling sound clip on the teaser video.

This is supposed to be the actual car and info....its not a rendering.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
Looks photoshopped to me. Those are the wrong wheels too I believe. The numbers sound about right though. $50K could be close to the starting price IF carbon ceramic brakes are an option. It's speculated that they will have a regular model and a track model, like the Boss and Boss LS. Then maybe I could see $50-$55K.

Last edited:

Brian Z.

Established Member
Sheesh, I hope it doesn't look that bad. That's absolute crap and has way too much going on. I doubt Ford will screw it up that badly. There are tons of renderings that look killer, but that, imo, does not.

Backorder

Established Member
It is far from reality...starting with the side vent as that placement hasn't been seen on any mules. All the spy pics so far have shown the air vent in the front and I believe that is a fairly old render too. The front end is drastically different from that as well if looking at the test mules.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That is a rendering... and a horrible one at that! If that ever came out as a package it would fall under the Shelby America name, not an SVT product. Just from the video we saw of the car on the Ring you can tell the car is going to be more business than hoky throwback add-ons like window louvers.

Users who are viewing this thread