Not Your Average Cobras | Photoshoot

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Anybody got a cigarette?

Those are beautiful cars right there. Helluva good job making them different and still classy! :beer:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Everything about your car is amazing Mooch, especially that upholstery. I really like the wheels on the second car as well. What's next for your interior?

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
Thanks for the comments guys :beer: Mines not for everyone, but thats why its mine :)

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Jon. for anyone not understanding why there is so much love for the '03-'04 Cobra, I would just point them to your signature photo. And Mooch's. IMO they are the nicest looking Mustangs of all time. Perfect size. Great, distinctive lines. Just one of the cars that makes you stop in your tracks when you see one. JMO.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Both cars look good but the seat color/design on the first one is amazing. Good choice and very unique.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
The red seat covers are nice. Gives the car a contemporary look.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
The red interior is nice. The first car's seats look like they have a 6 pack lol.

perfect for a badass muscle car lol.

love the interior on car 1 (car 2 as well). lover the wheels on car 2. put them on car 1 and youre golden.

it looks good on the saleens too. gives it a nice ferrari feel to it. but for such a nicely done car i think it should have some really nice, unique wheels. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread