Nov. 5th Jackson, SC Dragday

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
The SCMC will be having its Fall dragday in Jackson, SC at the Carolina Dragway on November 5th. This is open to all makes and models. If interested please fill out the registation form below and mail it in. We always have a great turn out and would love for you die hard drag racers to come out and show us what your cars can do in the 1/4 mile!

Verts will need roll bars (if you have a light bar, you can play all day)

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/indexfiles/SCMC-Caroliina_dragday-fall-05.pdf

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
We will be there...not sure about racing anything dont know what we will have available by then..can you register there or is this all prereg?

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
Linn@AmazonRacing said:
We will be there...not sure about racing anything dont know what we will have available by then..can you register there or is this all prereg?

You can register there! We do have a limited number of spots so everyone that comes and plays will get plenty of runs in. The limit is around 60 cars! Bring the Lightning and Cobra and come play :pepper:

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
we'll see...i need some desperate seat time in that thing...you going to Kannapolis this weekend?

Not sure yet, but more than likely I'll be going. My new wheels are supposed to be here soon and I need to get a few things finished up on the car :p

GodStang

Established Member
I will be there since the track is 5 mins from my house. Car will not be tuned by then so I will be watching only

GodStang

Established Member
Engine ships out this week and I will bust my butt to get it in. So to answer your question I hope so but no promises.

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
nice...you got with the chromies?

I went with the Black 18" FR500, deep dish out back of course :D

Godstang, you are going to have a sweet ride man, good luck with it and I hope that you get it back together before dragday :beer:

kilroy