Nov. 5th Jackson, SC Dragday

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
S.O.B. said:
Had a E55 Mercedes running low 12's in the spring! The vette ran low 11's last fall. :-D
George tells me that the E55 is in the upper 11s now - just from a PCM flash :lol1:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
S.O.B. said:
I think Amazon is making the trip to Jackson with some of us from the upstate. Shoot Rick or Linn an email to make sure. He tuned about 7-8 cars at Ware Shoals on Sat.

who do I need to contact about this? are we expected there as vendors or just going with the GitR Done Gang? either way Rick will be available for tuning..

S.O.B.

Sweet Old Bob!
Established Member
E55 in the 11's! Man that sure is a fast, good riding, great looking car and Benz normally doesn't do much for me.

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
Linn@Amazon said:
who do I need to contact about this? are we expected there as vendors or just going with the GitR Done Gang? either way Rick will be available for tuning..
Linn, it's the SCMC/MGW Drag Day so hit up their forum & Cobrabitn is the mang you'll wanna address that question to. You can cruise down with us, regardless :beer:

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Gonna try and get the caravan from Greenville together for Sat. morning. We are gonna meet at the Hot Spot om Hwy 25 at around 8 or 8:30 a.m. IF Anyone needs directions, just drop me or Kilroy a p.m. Last year, we had a large caravan traveling down the roads to Jackson . It was awesome!! Be great to see some old friends and make some new ones!

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
Hell yeah, I look forward to seeing you all there!

Just so that some of you know. There will be a dyno there too! It's Pro-Dyno (dyno jet), but if you are wanting to get a dyno in then it's available!

Linn, I'll be hitting Rick up for a tune............and since the dyno is there I may put the car on there just to get the numbers :D

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
InfamousSVT said:
Hell yeah, I look forward to seeing you all there!

Just so that some of you know. There will be a dyno there too! It's Pro-Dyno (dyno jet), but if you are wanting to get a dyno in then it's available!

Linn, I'll be hitting Rick up for a tune............and since the dyno is there I may put the car on there just to get the numbers :D

Im guessing 408rwhp???????????
J/k...we're not gonna make this one b/c Jet Hot couldnt get my pipes to me in time, wont see them until mid-late next week...have fun and I wanna see some 10's from that KB :burnout:

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Maybe we need an intro session for everyone?? We all go to different meets, we talk and p.m. on the p.c. and yet when we get to these events, we never meet up with each other and introduce ourselves? I know many of you by screen name only. Just a thought. A person can never have tooo may friends!

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
RR03COBRA said:
Maybe we need an intro session for everyone?? We all go to different meets, we talk and p.m. on the p.c. and yet when we get to these events, we never meet up with each other and introduce ourselves? I know many of you by screen name only. Just a thought. A person can never have tooo may friends!

I'll be in the Orange car!.......LOL, but I do agree everyone talks on the boards, but we never really meet one another when we have a big event like this one! Good idea.

blk04cobra1 said:
Im guessing 408rwhp???????????
J/k...we're not gonna make this one b/c Jet Hot couldnt get my pipes to me in time, wont see them until mid-late next week...have fun and I wanna see some 10's from that KB

That sucks that you can't make it out man. I'll make a couple extra passes just for you.
I don't know if you'll see any 10's from me, but I'm going to try my hardest. In Feb. I had street tires and a fairly stock Eaton, full exhaust, CAI with IRS and ran a 12.45 which is nothing special. So with all the mods since then, with a set of Dragradials I'm shooting for low 11's............I'll let you know :rockon:

BTW..........name is Jason if anyone wants to come up and say hey! :burnout:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
I agree.....we all know each other by usernames on here but most not on a personal level. I recognized a ton of cars from SVTP @ Mustang Week this year but didn't really know anybody by name......

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Let's say we gather up with Rick and Linn (Amazon) and have a social get together and intro. I know Rick and Linn are anxious to meet some new friends after a total relocation to our beautiful state! I know we (the gitter dun gang) have made them feel at home here in S.C. It is a privilege to have thier friendship and their expertise. Amy more creative ideas??

jeffsvt

Established Member
Damn I was so looking forward to this ! Well this weekend I took the car for some bracket racing . Needless to say I destroyed the internals in my solid axle thank to a broken and axle a cracked carrier . Now I'm catching hell trying to find a 31 spline t-loc and carrier , the axles were easy to get .

GodStang

Established Member
Name is Josh and I am on the right

DSCN0326.jpg

I pray that my car will be there also:

DSCN0244.jpg

Please come up and talk to me I would love to meet more SC people.

kilroy