Nov. 5th Jackson, SC Dragday

jeffsvt

Established Member
Woo hoo looks like I'll make it . I got most of the rear end work done on it earlier this evening . All that is left to do is hang the rotors , brakes , put the cover on and fill it up with gear oil . Then the all important test drive . If all is right I will be there !

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
really looking forward to meeting everyone...looks like we are going to have great weather..Im still getting used to having 75 degree weather in Nov :beer:

Dimitri318

Established Member
Well i got up early for this and i have to go to a baptism in Virginia. Damn greek people and there big families! jk. You guys get some videos now to see how it went. Have fun!

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
Good to see Hutch & Mike Crews again. Chris Lords is listed as MIA :poke: I see a whipple in Mike's future :rockon:

Jeff(svt) it was good meeting you & also Jason. Jason - thanks alot for the lap around the pit area. When my current clutch leaves me I'm down for the 26-splined DFX. You're right - unless you actually drive the setup you never really know. I really wanted to see it run...Spring Drag Day, for sure :beer:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Didn't really get to meet anybody besides Rick and Linn......but I did recognize InfamousSVT's car. That car is beautiful man!!!!! :thumbsup:

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
96stanggt - Thanks for the compliments man.

James, no problem man. Glad I could accomplish something useful saturday :-D
Going to be on the phone Monday to get all my parts I need to upgrade the entire fuel system and sending the Blower to get the seals replaced and may have it polished. Hope to have everything back together soon and get to Amazon for that tune :rockon:
Might have a cage and rear-seat delete by then as well.

Nice to meet everyone and great seeing everyone else again. Had some nice fast cars out there and I look forward to the one in Feb. (last Saturday of Feb. so plan now)

-Jason

jeffsvt

Established Member
I had a blast ! Nice meeting several people from here and to put faces with names . James sweet ride you have and the same goes for you Jason ! Rocky it was nice meeting and talking with you as well . I am looking forward to the spring event !

Last edited:

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Sorry I missed this round guys, but I couldn't get out of working 12hrs Saturday. I will be there come Feburary though, to test out the new cobra lol. Glad to see you guys had a good time.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
We hope to be there in Feb. also, with a few turbo cars!!! Jason, if you need any help on the fuel system, let me know.

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
It was cool meeting you Jeff. That's a quick ride!! Jason, man your car is looking awesome!!! Can't wait to see that mean machine roll! All of the others that we met and didn't get names, nice meeting ya! Had a blast, even though I didn't run. Hope to have some of the mods and TIRES for spring track day!

Users who are viewing this thread