Nov. 5th Jackson, SC Dragday

GodStang

Established Member
Whitestang04GT all fords are invited. I think either last year or the year before a Vette ran a couple of times.

Scotty I would like to meet you guys. My sister lives in Summerville and I spend alot of weekends down there Surfing at Folly beach.

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
Only 3 more weeks away guys and gals

This event is open to all makes and models, doesn't have to be a Ford.........so if some of you F-body guys want to come out and play along send in your registration and come play :-D

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
James I got my new clutch in DFX 26-spline set-up.......works great. I also had the Maximum Motorsports Qaudrant/Firewall adjuster too. :rockon:

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
InfamousSVT said:
James I got my new clutch in DFX 26-spline set-up.......works great. I also had the Maximum Motorsports Qaudrant/Firewall adjuster too. :rockon:
Cool! If you'd let me - I'd like to feel it engage down @Jackson during normal driving in the pits maybe - nothing spirited.

You oughta be cookin' Jason, congrats! Can't wait to see it buss apples :beer:

Last edited:

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
kilroy said:
Cool! If you'd let me - I'd like to feel it engage down @Jackson during normal driving in the pits maybe - nothing spirited.

You oughta be cookin' Jason, congrats! Can't wait to see it buss apples :beer:

That's be find with me! :beer: Just come over and ask

Whaler

Established Member
I'll be there. Coming up from Charleston with the Southern Mustang and Ford group.

Larry
2002 True Blue Lightning

GodStang

Established Member
well I will not ahve the Cobra there. Can not get anyone to give me a tune. They will not touch it with cams unless they can dyno it. I want to break it in first.

Whaler

Established Member
GodStang said:
well I will not ahve the Cobra there. Can not get anyone to give me a tune. They will not touch it with cams unless they can dyno it. I want to break it in first.

What brand tuner do you use? Have you called Jim III at JDM? They have my tuner right now for a re-tune. I think they are having their track day today. Good luck. Sounds like a nice ride.

Also noticed that Amazon Racing will be at Ware Shoals tomorrow 10/22.

Last edited:

S.O.B.

Sweet Old Bob!
Established Member
I think Amazon is making the trip to Jackson with some of us from the upstate. Shoot Rick or Linn an email to make sure. He tuned about 7-8 cars at Ware Shoals on Sat.

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
S.O.B. said:
I think Amazon is making the trip to Jackson with some of us from the upstate. Shoot Rick or Linn an email to make sure. He tuned about 7-8 cars at Ware Shoals on Sat.

Yes, they are going to be there last I talked to them! :banana:

kilroy