Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1637713
Screenshot_20200429-202504.jpeg
Screenshot_20200428-083222.jpeg

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Lol a guy I know got a DUI, he said he got shit faced at the bar and when he got pulled over he rolled down the window, threw his keys out of the truck and told the cop "I'm not doing your ****ing monkey dance, just take me to jail."

And the cop did lol.

blownstang01

Established Member
I get the funny.
But it reminds me of a guy I used to work with (a car salesman..go figure). Drunk, hit a car with two teenage girls head on with his demo. Got out and ran home and hid in his closet like a little bitch. Cops came and arrested him about 30-45 minutes later. His lawyer successfully argued that he was in shock, went home and started drinking. Got hit with leaving the scene of an accident... and because it happened in a center turning lane on a busy 4 lane through town they couldn't even prove it was his fault. Thank God the girls were OK.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I get the funny.
But it reminds me of a guy I used to work with (a car salesman..go figure). Drunk, hit a car with two teenage girls head on with his demo. Got out and ran home and hid in his closet like a little bitch. Cops came and arrested him about 30-45 minutes later. His lawyer successfully argued that he was in shock, went home and started drinking. Got hit with leaving the scene of an accident... and because it happened in a center turning lane on a busy 4 lane through town they couldn't even prove it was his fault. Thank God the girls were OK.
Sounds like this other guy I know. He was at a party, got drunk, got high and was driving some girl home when he went off a bridge.

He got out of the car and took off leaving her to drown. He sobered up and claimed he was in shock.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds like this other guy I know. He was at a party, got drunk, got high and was driving some girl home when he went off a bridge.

He got out of the car and took off leaving her to drown. He sobered up and claimed he was in shock.

I know that guy too. Small world.

Leonie

Established Member
So, you really want to tell me, in the USA, they do not test your blood for the metabolites to know for sure WHEN you drank?

Sometimes, not living in a first world, educated country obviously has some benefits! :)

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
So, you really want to tell me, in the USA, they do not test your blood for the metabolites to know for sure WHEN you drank?

Sometimes, not living in a first world, educated country obviously has some benefits! :)

If you get arrested they take you down to the station for a blood test.

But it's a matter of catching you in the act vs you saying that you were drinking in a legal way when you were picked up.

ajaf1656

Established Member

Why, what's it like there?

Users who are viewing this thread