NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

SnakeBitten07

Established Member
Door Number 3.PNG

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Man I haven’t had checkers/rally’s fries since I worked/lived in WV. Those fries were legit. Forgot all about it until BOOGIE MAN brought it up.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last time i had Checkers was in 1997 in VA beach...used to hang out there every friday

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m lucky to pass by 2 checkers on my way in. Still stop in when I can as many of the others around me have closed. Fries are definitely legit, hell they sell them frozen at the grocery store lol hot cakes. Burgers are good too, nothing to brag about but still above average compared to half the other shit.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

Still one of the best promos ever. I miss stuff like this:

5 guys fries are just US #2 shitty russet potatoes. They aren't even frying style potatoes, that's why they are all brown because the sugars are off and it makes them taste like crap. Look at the difference between In N Out vs 5G. I supply the new In N Out here in CO and they served 32,000 orders of fries their first day lmao. Those are all hand cut.... They cut 10 pallets worth of potatoes... 23,000 lbs @ a 12 oz average tuber size is 30,665 potatoes that were hand cut in one day. Pretty crazy.

I still need to swing by an pick up some purples.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Still one of the best promos ever. I miss stuff like this:

I still need to swing by an pick up some purples.

Leather pants and leotards... not saying I didn't watch as a kid but dodged that bullet like Neo.

Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. Or insulted the powers at be, fun at the time. Just looking back corny as hell.

Sadly second video works in another popular thread...

537a707d6bb3f7be14245ef3?width=1136&format=jpeg.jpg

Edit: Shit just realized who I quoted...

eb025f63cbc7d456c2d6ce14cf1cb441.gif

Putting the Tito's down, bed time.

Attachments

• eb025f63cbc7d456c2d6ce14cf1cb441.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread