kbq4bc.jpg

kamzdc.jpg

fa3cqc.jpg

allpics069yi5.jpg

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
are you trying to get banned?

WTF are you talking about dude... the first thing i see when i come back to this thread is someone made a stupid remark probably about my pictures that apparently got censored by L.L. i lol when i saw that.... wtf did do???

first you get pissy about me calling you a newb about 4chan, then you are rooting for me to get banned, then you wonder why i didn't get banned for pics that were not acceptable that STAMPEDE3 got me for, and now your asking me if im trying to get banned???

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
WTF are you talking about dude... the first thing i see when i come back to this thread is someone made a stupid remark probably about my pictures that apparently got censored by L.L. i lol when i saw that.... wtf did do???

first you get pissy about me calling you a newb about 4chan, then you are rooting for me to get banned, then you wonder why i didn't get banned for pics that were not acceptable that STAMPEDE3 got me for, and now your asking me if im trying to get banned???

i wouldnt pull for anyone to get banned....just seemed you were :poke:

i wasnt pissy at all about the 4 chan thing...i was being comical about a newb calln me a newb...you thinking it was funny about me being a newb to 4chan when all the while you are a newb here...a newb making fun of another newb? you didnt realize what a stupid statement it was.

Users who are viewing this thread