NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
tumblr_mqadirEx0b1rbg7rdo1_500.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Sorry if I sound like a homophobe...but that guy is definitely his own gender. When you are more of a girl than the ex-figure skater sitting next to you, that is a problem. What happened to being professional? I would probably be sued, but if that guy worked for me I would have to tell him to tone it down to the level of a normal dress code. Hell, I would have a dress code. If your hair looks like it belongs on Carrie Fisher in any Star Wars movie, then you are out of code. This is another reason why I think every US citizen should be required to serve the military..(Not the Air Force) for a minimum of two years before they can have an opinion. That turned into a rant.

vinny89gt

On The Reg
Established Member
Sorry if I sound like a homophobe...but that guy is definitely his own gender. When you are more of a girl than the ex-figure skater sitting next to you, that is a problem. What happened to being professional? I would probably be sued, but if that guy worked for me I would have to tell him to tone it down to the level of a normal dress code. Hell, I would have a dress code. If your hair looks like it belongs on Carrie Fisher in any Star Wars movie, then you are out of code. This is another reason why I think every US citizen should be required to serve the military..(Not the Air Force) for a minimum of two years before they can have an opinion. That turned into a rant.
You want that queen defending liberty and justice beside you in the middle east? I don't.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

Isn’t your’s the one on the right? I’d smash the ex figure skater on the left.

Sent from your mom’s sex drawer using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread