NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I played golf with an AHL team once in a charity deal years ago...my cousin and i were paired with 2 players from said team. Botg those dudes hit the **** out of the ball lol... both could outdrink my cousin and i ( we are professional btw) and at the ssme time they were poppin oxy and vicodin every 30 mins lol...but acted like nothin hurt lol

I shot a 38 on the front the nine then the crown royal caught up and i went to shit lol...

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Lauko took a skate just to the side of his eye the other night during a check. ****ing nasty to watch in real time. I thought it went through his eye. ****er got up skated 1/2 way across the rink and ran down the hallway. Hockey players are a different breed.

Yeah, that could have been much worse. He was very lucky.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Image1698697132.211066.jpg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
No I still have it. I actually kept skating for an hour or so before it was time to go. I kept my finger in my jeans pocket to slow/stop the bleeding.
You can very faintly see the scar, just above my knuckle.

0c84f0dc5ced1ed26aa88fccc7d4537a.jpg

My middle finger got a little taken off the top. When the door closed, my hand was on the striker plate. It just missed the bone so they just bandaged it up and sent me home with the tip of my finger in what looked like one of those old school plastic film cases. It ended up dissolving and we flushed like a gold fish down the toilet. The nail grew back funny too so that counts for a funnies thread right? Got my work truck keeping an eye on things also..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread