NYS just passed new gun legislation....

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Cali is slowly realizing that they are shrinking on the population, and so they have not gained a thing on the electoral college (2010 census). And NY is soon to find this out first hand I got a feeling now with this.

Last edited:

psfracer

924 hp all motor
Established Member
No matter what state you live in, new federal guidelines are coming.

I don't believe it will affect me here in CA much, only because we already have the 10 round magazine limit, registration-background tests-2week waiting period for handgun purchases, etc. My brother in MT can purchase all kinds of stuff legally that is illegal here in CA.

Regrettable that the actions of the .00001% (crazy nut job assholes) will affect millions of law abiding citizens. Total B.S.

Some states are fighting back, however. Montana and some other states have passed laws stating that if a gun is both built and sold in Montana, that gun will not be subject to any federal laws. http://firearmsfreedomact.com

Last edited:

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
Can the supreme court do anything about this?

Cuomo is only doing this just to say he was the first person to enact new gun control laws when he runs for President in 2016. He will not get my vote

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
It's all the delegates from the city that are passing all this crap. That's what happens when 8 million of the states population are located on one little island attached to this state. Majority of those living above westchester county DO NOT want this ban and this ban will only lead to more restrictions on the 2A.

Anybody know of which state I should look at moving to?

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
It's all the delegates from the city that are passing all this crap. That's what happens when 8 million of the states population are located on one little island attached to this state. Majority of those living above westchester county DO NOT want this ban and this ban will only lead to more restrictions on the 2A.

Anybody know of which state I should look at moving to?

AZ,TX,KY,IN,GA,TN, and FL Just to name a few.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
From what I hear from NRA news is that semiautomatic handguns also fall into the "assault weapons" definition and need to be registered? Can anyone confirm?

NYS law requires that all handguns be registered.
you MUST have a permit to own any handgun, and that gun and caliber will be priinted on the back of your permit

infact most stores will not sell you handgun ammo without your pistol permit

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Im about done and fed up with the BS here in new york. I have to seriously consider what im doing and maybe gtfo. They trample on our 2a right, they wont out a track out here on long island either. Those are my 2 hobbys and i cant enjoy them.

come on down to PA man...we can have what ever we want...for now lol

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I just want to scream, people in my office are such sheeple, they don't seem bothered by it at all!!! This is the problem with this country and the reason it's crumbling beneath our feet!!! I'm so ****ing enraged right now.

afro

Why?
Established Member
I suppose I could have chosen my place of birth differently.:bash:

This is why we have states, friend. Why don't you learn to live away from your mommy and daddy! Instead, you want to complain about shit you already knew. I love it.

What ignorance we have in our country. Outstanding showing.

-fro

Last edited:

69clark

Established Member
I just want to scream, people in my office are such sheeple, they don't seem bothered by it at all!!! This is the problem with this country and the reason it's crumbling beneath our feet!!! I'm so ****ing enraged right now.

I know just how you feel. Then there are morons on Facebook and different forums that side with the govt. How can so many people be siding with the govt? How are they sooo stupid to not see what is happening or at the very least see why this is so wrong and violates the very fundation this country was built on.

I have no faith in the people of the state or country and it sad.

I wish that the govt would try to stop free speech (shit that already do) but on a huge level. That would be the only way that I see the rest of these stupid Americans would wake up and smell the coffee and realize what is going on.

I hate this country right now!

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
You're delusional and ill-informed. My Mother and Father had nothing to do with my decision to stay in NY, it was my Wife's terminally ill Mother you jackass. And the laws in NY as far as guns are concerned weren't that bad until today. This topic just came up a month ago due to the Newton incident and will be passed by a Governor and legislators I did not vote for. The only idiot in this thread is you trollboy. You shouldn't comment when you have no credible information pertaining to the subject but that's why you are what I described above.;-)

This is why we have states, friend. Why don't you learn to live away from your mommy and daddy! Instead, you want to complain about shit you already knew. I love it.

What ignorance we have in our country. Outstanding showing.

-fro

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Pretty messed up. They basically took a bunch of law abiding citizens and turned them into criminals instead of actually dealing with the real issues... CRIMINALS.

oh but the will have a year to sell thier formerly NY compliant 10rd mags out of state...

afro

Why?
Established Member
You're delusional and ill-informed. My Mother and Father had nothing to do with my decision it was my Wife's terminally ill Mother you jackass. And the laws in NY as far as guns are concerned weren't that bad until today. This topic just came up a month ago due to the Newton incident and wa passed by a Governor and legislators I did not vote for. The only idiot in this thread is you trollboy. You should comment when you have no credible information pertaining to the subject but that's why you are what I described above.;-)

Your logic is amazing. Incredible. I'm going to present you with a lesson in logic and sense. This may help you navigate your world better and help you to not be such a huge bigot asshole..

You start off saying you would move if *YOUR* family and your *WIFE'S* family wasn't in NYC...Not just your ill mother-in-law.

I REALLY wish all of mine and my wife's family wasn't here so we could move.

I then make sense:

Good job then starting a family in one of the most liberal states in the country!

Then you proceed to mention that you wish you would have chosen to be birthed at a different place..good job! You know what you could have done when you grew up?? ****ing move! No mention of your ill mother-in-law here as well..just more complaining about where you grew up and your inability to move away from mommy and daddy.

I suppose I could have chosen my place of birth differently.:bash:

I then make sense:

This is why we have states, friend. Why don't you learn to live away from your mommy and daddy!

Excuse after excuse..first it was because of where you *chose* to start a family. Then it was where you were born (oh my, what to do, stuck forever!), then it was your sick mother-in-law. She's not just ill but *terminally* which either means you just met your wife in the last 1-2 years or she has been eternally, terminally ill..

Good job. You win most ****ed up brain today. You WONT move because your family,birth,sickness, the moon(whatever else) but you want to complain all day about our president, country, and state. You want to blame so many things in your life except your dumbass self. Amazing.

-fro

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread