NYS just passed new gun legislation....

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
As someone who doesnt even own a gun and doesnt really give a shit about any of this, This is bullshit. They are going to target the innocent folks who follow the law. Just like they target hard working Americans for taxes to pay leaches on welfare and people scamming the system. NEWS FLASH, Guns and magazines will still find their way into the hands of someone who wants to do harm to others. They are trying to put rules on our freedom. Whats next, Ban fire so i have to eat cold ass sandwiches and spaghetti for life because someone wants to go around burning people to death? Bombs are ****ing illegal but that didnt stop Timothy McVeign from blowing the shit out of a building and killing 150 people.

The way this country is heading. I often question if life is even worth living IN THIS COUNTRY anymore.

Well said but I fixed the last part for ya. Take away from those who are reaponsible and leave them vulnerable and unarmed for the others. Flat out stupidity

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
what is wrong with universal background checks and life without parole for killing a first responded?

Read the whole article. They are putting a more severe restriction than we have in MA. There are so many drive by bayonettings that I guess they felt the need to outlaw the bayonet lug. At least in MA we can have high capactiy mags, although those have certain criteria as well to be legal.

This is very scary for our country. This is step one to making us unarmed. What is wrong with you liberals. You don't see where this is going and because of all of you, the rest have to suffer the consequences. There will be a federal ban attempt and this NY law will only strenghten it. You people are allowing your rights to be restricted or completely outlawed. What would you do if next the gov't doesn't want us having too much independence and bans driving, which is only a privelege not a right. How would you feel then? This is the start of it all. Look at history and you will see what I mean. For all the lecturing and telling us how to live you liberals are too stupid to read a history book and learn some facts.

DarkMach1

Established Member
link? what are we even discussing here?

There's another thread in this section with the links.

This is why the NRA doesn't like giving up ground, now this stupid 7rd shit, next will 5 until the 2A is no more.

Last edited:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
They have no problem destroying a constitutional and god given right, but have very issue with not being allowed to kill babies in the fetus, makes perfect sense.

blwn89gt

Established Member
Im about done and fed up with the BS here in new york. I have to seriously consider what im doing and maybe gtfo. They trample on our 2a right, they wont out a track out here on long island either. Those are my 2 hobbys and i cant enjoy them.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Re: God bless the NY residents for the new gun law passed!

Read the whole article. They are putting a more severe restriction than we have in MA. There are so many drive by bayonettings that I guess they felt the need to outlaw the bayonet lug. At least in MA we can have high capactiy mags, although those have certain criteria as well to be legal.

This is very scary for our country. This is step one to making us unarmed. What is wrong with you liberals. You don't see where this is going and because of all of you, the rest have to suffer the consequences. There will be a federal ban attempt and this NY law will only strenghten it. You people are allowing your rights to be restricted or completely outlawed. What would you do if next the gov't doesn't want us having too much independence and bans driving, which is only a privelege not a right. How would you feel then? This is the start of it all. Look at history and you will see what I mean. For all the lecturing and telling us how to live you liberals are too stupid to read a history book and learn some facts.

Look at history? History is several billions years old. Instead of saying look at history, why don't you be more specific. Quote sources. Quote statistics. Which history book should we read? Just one book would do it? I mean cmon.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Might as well go back to revolver style guns....

then they will realize that 6 bullets is still to many and the laws will then be revised so that we can carry single shot rubber band guns...

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
Look at history? History is several billions years old. Instead of saying look at history, why don't you be more specific. Quote sources. Quote statistics. Which history book should we read? Just one book would do it? I mean cmon.

Obviously recorded history you dumb****. No one is thinking anything along the lines of geological/cosmological history. Go ask the foraminifera what it was like in Ordovician times and see what they say:rollseyes. Christ on His throne you are an imbecile.

Users who are viewing this thread