OEM and Ford Racing Parts at Employee Pricing

Rister

Established Member
SVT HID Headlights

I am looking to buy a replacement pair of headlights for my 03 SVT Focus but it seems a lot harder than just buying any pair that will fit :nono: because my car have factory HID's. Can anyone tell me where I can get a replacement set of headlights that will work with my HID's.:??: I would like them to be black also.

Thanks,
RISTER

RoryBarrett

Hi, I am a new SVTF owner. It is an 04 and I just discovered it is on the original timing belt with 182000 miles. That is not a typo !. Needless to say I need to replace the timing belt and all that goes with it, including water pump and thermostat. I think I may have the record for highest timing belt mileage. I bought this for the wife's runaround, our expedition oinks when you start it !, but I don't want to blow it up a week after I got it. Can you please give me a price for all shipped to 96024. Thanks

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I am looking to buy a replacement pair of headlights for my 03 SVT Focus but it seems a lot harder than just buying any pair that will fit :nono: because my car have factory HID's. Can anyone tell me where I can get a replacement set of headlights that will work with my HID's.:??: I would like them to be black also.

Thanks,
RISTER

What's wrong with your HIDs? If they're hazy you can have them buffed and then covered with stonegaurd.

Or if your internals are all good you could pick up a set of Depo housings and swap the guts over, The only black housing HIDs I've ever seen were custom jobs and require removing the lenses which requires some bravery on a set of $1200.00 headlights.

Hi, I am a new SVTF owner. It is an 04 and I just discovered it is on the original timing belt with 182000 miles. That is not a typo !. Needless to say I need to replace the timing belt and all that goes with it, including water pump and thermostat. I think I may have the record for highest timing belt mileage. I bought this for the wife's runaround, our expedition oinks when you start it !, but I don't want to blow it up a week after I got it. Can you please give me a price for all shipped to 96024. Thanks

Thanks for calling and once again DO NOT DRIVE IT, DON'T EVEN START IT if you can help it.

I've seen guys have their belts shed teeth while they were sitting and idling at a stop light. :eek:

-Steve

Garrett

Hey Steve,

I need a timing belt kit, as complete as can get basically. So Tbelt, 2 pulleys I believe, valve cover gasket, the two specialty tools,and might as well throw in the exhaust gaskets that are in the engine bay as well. I dont have PM but you can email me at garrettegrove at gmail please!

Thanks!

Garrett

Users who are viewing this thread