OEM and Ford Racing Parts at Employee Pricing

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Sapperstang said:
I'm gonna need to get that. Let me know how to order. Thanks.

Just call 1-800-328-9552 and ask for Steve, I'm here 8:30 am to 5:30 pm central time Mon-Fri.

Sorry for the delayed response but you guys keep me so busy on the phone and with PM's I just found this.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
HTPerformance said:
Whats the going rate for the Torsen LSD??
I haven't heard any reviews for it, have you?

I have them in stock, $632.50 plus shipping.

I know if you ask around on Focaljet you will find quite a few SVT guys running them if you want first hand experience.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Hey guys, I have to ask again, PLEASE use PM's or e-mail I am finding less and less time to get into the threads because the PM's keep me so busy.

We are finally in process of getting a web storefront setup so you can just go in and order and get the correct pricing. I will still be available for anything you are not sure about or have questions about.

Working with you guys has been great and I expect to continue for a long time.

I'll keep you updated.

spdkilz02

Established Member
tried to send u a pm but it tells me that i dont have permission to send one.

so if u could get me a price on a 17 in. rim for the focus. it is the 5 spoke type.

thanks.

Last edited:

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
spdkilz02 said:
tried to send u a pm but it tells me that i dont have permission to send one.

so if u could get me a price on a 17 in. rim for the focus. it is the 5 spoke type.

thanks.

I have them in stock, Your cost $110.00 plus shipping.

You can call me at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve or Mike M to order.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Lightningfr said:
trieng to get a svtfocus key chain with the quik disconnect..

Have you checked the "Ford connection" site or straight through the SVTOA site?

I have not seen one like that but when I joined SVTOA I got a nice key chain.

spdkilz02

Established Member
how much for the vct o ring...i had gotten some from another place but they didnt work right and ripped when i tried putting them on...

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
spdkilz02 said:
how much for the vct o ring...i had gotten some from another place but they didnt work right and ripped when i tried putting them on...

You can't buy them from Ford, it's part of the VCT solenoid. I'm at home right now so I don't have a price.

AZ SVT

Established Member
Steve how much for an MIRC (if that's the right name).

Its the box that mounts in the driver front fenderwell and pulls the cable that works the DSI.

Also, can you use the existing cable with a replacement MIRC? Its not a cost issue, just that replacing the MIRC is a 5 minute job, while connecting the DSI end of the cable is a royal PIA.

Lastly, and you probably can't help here, I am not 100% sure the part is bad or if there is just some strange procedure needed to get it working after the DSI end cable connector broke and was repaired. If it could be that, I'll pay for the procedure.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
AZ SVT said:
Steve how much for an MIRC (if that's the right name).

Its the box that mounts in the driver front fenderwell and pulls the cable that works the DSI.

Also, can you use the existing cable with a replacement MIRC? Its not a cost issue, just that replacing the MIRC is a 5 minute job, while connecting the DSI end of the cable is a royal PIA.

Lastly, and you probably can't help here, I am not 100% sure the part is bad or if there is just some strange procedure needed to get it working after the DSI end cable connector broke and was repaired. If it could be that, I'll pay for the procedure.

You PM'ed me this also didn't you?

Users who are viewing this thread