OEM and Ford Racing Parts at Employee Pricing

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
does anyone know if there's a store or site that sells HID headlight lenses?

You can't buy just the lenses, You can however find a set of standard Focus headlights and use them as donors to swap the lenses.

I've never done it but I know a couple guys that have.

A set of brand new standard Focus lights are $96.10 each.

scuba steve

"03 SVT Focus

I need a rack and pinion assembly (with the small line that has an "s" curve in it. I apologize for the thread reply, it's been a long week, and I'm having trouble figuring out the PM function.

I would need this part shipped to 88101

Thank you, Steve

minimidgy

Established Member
I'm new here and I can't figure out how to PM you. Anyway, I recently bought a 2002 Focus SVT that was in an accident a few years ago and so the front end is not the SVT, it is the regular Focus.

Do you carry SVT front ends? Also, some thief took the ford emblem on the front, so I need one of those, too. Thanks!

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I'm new here and I can't figure out how to PM you. Anyway, I recently bought a 2002 Focus SVT that was in an accident a few years ago and so the front end is not the SVT, it is the regular Focus.

Do you carry SVT front ends? Also, some thief took the ford emblem on the front, so I need one of those, too. Thanks!

I do have complete SVT front bumper kits in stock for $330.00 plus shipping.

That includes the bumper cover, lip, lower grille, fogs, brackets, horns and marker lights. A new SVT upper grille is up to $103.00 now.

Just give a call with any questions :beer:

minimidgy

Established Member
I do have complete SVT front bumper kits in stock for $330.00 plus shipping.

That includes the bumper cover, lip, lower grille, fogs, brackets, horns and marker lights. A new SVT upper grille is up to $103.00 now.

Just give a call with any questions :beer:

Are these painted already, or am I going to have to get it painted on my own?

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Do you sell anything to fix the bad FOCUS rear shock problem with the shims wearing out etc.

Which problem is that?

If you're talking about the clunk noise in the rear I don't think it's from worn parts, it's simply due to the design of that upper rear shock mount.

I have seen people use Delrin washers to shim those upper bushings to prevent the clunk.

And in fact I just found this, NEW ITEM! Rear Shock Mount Shims For Ford Focus 00-07

yellowstang6r

Established Member
How much for the svt focus fuel pump, need to upgrade my fuel pump when I put my vortech on. Also can you provide the part number for the pump? Thanks

Stevarino8

Established Member
Please quote me four M1007S1778 Focus Rally Wheels--Black with the Rally Center Cap M1096FR.

Any volume discount due to picking up four wheels/caps?

Thanks

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Please quote me four M1007S1778 Focus Rally Wheels--Black with the Rally Center Cap M1096FR.

Any volume discount due to picking up four wheels/caps?

Thanks

$137.50 EA plus around $18-25 ea for shipping to most places in the US. These will already come with the "Ford Racing" caps I believe you are already looking for. :beer: If not, most caps are around $45.00 ea

Sorry, no further discounts; we are only making $12.50 per wheel.

GEORGIA_2001_SE

Price needed from FORDSVTPARTS

2001 Focus SE Zetec ( 190,000 miles )
Timing belt and what other parts YOU suggest that should be replaced at the same time.
QUESTION: Is the SVT belt etc. better, and compatible, with the standard Zetec belt etc? If the SVT items are better and compatable I need prices on those.
Thank you
Joel

twkdcd595

Established Member
Is it possible to get the foam that goes in the hatch under the carpet around the spare on the SVTF so the spare tire carpeted cover sits flat again? Annoying having a buldge in it.

Last edited:

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
2001 Focus SE Zetec ( 190,000 miles )
Timing belt and what other parts YOU suggest that should be replaced at the same time.
QUESTION: Is the SVT belt etc. better, and compatible, with the standard Zetec belt etc? If the SVT items are better and compatable I need prices on those.
Thank you
Joel

The parts to do the SVT timing belt would run about $140.00 plus shipping, that's belt, tensioner, idler, vc gasket.

The water pump is 100% optional but many do it and it runs $64.00.

Timing tools are $29.95.

The tensioner and vc gasket are SVT specific.

Is it possible to get the foam that goes in the hatch under the carpet around the spare on the SVTF so the spare tire carpeted cover sits flat again? Annoying having a buldge in it.

No, sorry. Those are long discontinued.

Users who are viewing this thread