Official 2016 Fantasy Football Discussion Thread

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Cowboys have very tough matchups later in the later season. Prescott has been playing well but lets see when he has to sling the ball alot more. Dez is hurt too so he wont have the receivers that Siemian has.

Im technically 4th in waiver order so I hope I get him haha.

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member
Ok figure out my WR situation.
I have:
Travis Benjamin SD
Kelvin Benjamin
Jarvis Landry
Emmanuel Sanders
Dez Bryant
Jordy Nelson (bye this week)
Terrelle Pryor

I easily have the best WR core in this league, but I've tried 4 different trades to make my RB group better, no dice.

Who do start,sit this week?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Freeman vs Denver

Or

Crowell vs NE
I’ll probably go with Crowell. Denver’s rushing D has been too damn good. Carolina was the only one able to put a dent on that defense. Not to say anything bad about my Pats but its not comparable and Crowell is not a bad rusher himself.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
why do i do this every year. i pays my monies and can't catch a break, yet here i am again this year, in the same boat. HAHAHAH

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Well im happy to see I’m #1 in my league but I’m #3 in overall points by a nice margin, not looking good for me in the long term. I need a strong RB. Have Terrance West who gave me great points these past two weeks, Tevin Coleman who im not confident in the long term and Mark Ingram who overall has been a dissapointment.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Benched Matt Jones over Freeman...

Yea, dumb expecting a big outing against the Seahawks, but it's a PPR league.

Think I'll just keep Gio on the bench. Such a let down.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Anyone picking up Dion Lewis? Dropped DeSean Jackson to make room for him. Jackson has been garbage this season. Good thing he’s been mostly on my bench

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
thinking about it but I already used my IR slot with Rawls. Someone else will take him this week for sure, still 3-4 weeks to go though.

Benched Luck over Wison and Ware over Foster (yea, I ****ed that up). Down 20 with the Cards D/ST but they do have the Jets tonight, I need a good night from them to save my ass lol.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Yea Cardinals did pretty good, I have them as my D but sucks they couldnt cover your 20 point spree. Well adding Dion Lewis. Was thinking of adding Pryor but saw he had a hamstring issue.

Going to add Ladarius Green, he’ll be my third TE but im keeping him only has bait. One of the guys in my league needs a TE so going force him to trade me one of his starting RB’s for one my TE’s. He has LeSean McCoy and Zeke Elliot.

I have Greg Olsen, M. Bennet and will be adding Green so Ill be fine losing one of the latter two and Ingram for one of those RB’s lol

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Picked up Ty Montgomery (waived T. Williams Dallas) and need to figure out my defense.

Have ATL(against the Chargers...) options are Raiders, Jets Giants Bucs...

Don't like any option lol

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Picked up Ty Montgomery (waived T. Williams Dallas) and need to figure out my defense.

Have ATL(against the Chargers...) options are Raiders, Jets Giants Bucs...

Don't like any option lol

Out of all those, I would go with the Giants.

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member
One of my leagues is playing ring-around-the-rosie with all the Detroit recievers, someone dropped golden tate weeks ago and picked up marvin jones, and other have joined in by adding/dropping ebron,boldin, and now back to dropping marvin jones.

I added Knile Davis in my RB stricken leagues, he won't play Thursday, but starks and lacy will be out a while.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
when your kicker has more fantasy points than your RB...

anNo5dV_700b.jpg

BlueSnake01

Established Member
So torn… what you guys think? Gronk is looking to be out for this week so that leaves Bennett in the starting job. I have both Bennett and Greg Olsen. Pats play 9ers on the road and Olsen plays Saints at home.

Also RB issues, Dion Lewis MIGHT start this weekend but should I keep him as a flex option or leave him on the bench? I picked up Prosise after he tore the Pats up and Rob Kelly, he’s been doing great! Currently have Steve Smith as a flex option with Mike Wallace and Pryor behind for flex as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread