Official SN 95 Pics thread!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Just found these pics from about 3 months ago. This was about a week before I picked it up from the shop.
Thought they were cool pics.
Above my car is Walter Baranowski's low 10s, stick shifted, Coyote swapped 86 GT. Its a true beast.

https://www.dragzine.com/news/baranowski-focused-on-earning-coyote-stock-win-at-nmra-maple-grove/

20200618_100640.jpeg
20200618_100635.jpeg
20200618_100649.jpeg
20200618_110554.jpeg

brucesvt

Established Member
Just found these pics from about 3 months ago. This was about a week before I picked it up from the shop.
Above my car is Walter Baranowski's low 10s, stick shifted, Coyote swapped 86 GT. Its a true beast.

https://www.dragzine.com/news/baranowski-focused-on-earning-coyote-stock-win-at-nmra-maple-grove/

View attachment 1673686View attachment 1673687View attachment 1673688View attachment 1673689

Love the wheels great work buddy

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

View attachment 1673686View attachment 1673687View attachment 1673688View attachment 1673689
Yeah, definitely some cool pics there. She must have screamed for a nice bath when you picked her up. LOL.

Took a cruise down The Strip and got some cool shots. I’ll be posting more on Instagram
View attachment 1674825

IG: @does_not_listen
That's a pretty neat photo! Nice looking Cobra.
Thanks for adding me. Here's my new to me '96. View attachment 1676874
When did you get it? Very nice looking, and the light bar is a great touch.

What are your project mods plans?

cheaneyt

Established Member
Yeah, definitely some cool pics there. She must have screamed for a nice bath when you picked her up. LOL.

Doing trickflow top end kit, new top, w weather stripping. Already has new alternator, and relocated battery, rack and pinion plus pump. Smog delete with shorter belt. 3.73s . Gotta get tires for my rear wheels. Supposed to be 315/35/17 . Other than that. Needs visors lowered and my hot wife in with top down lol also has new seats lol

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
View attachment 1677805View attachment 1677806

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

Nah, she was already clean and spiffy when I picked it up.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nah, she was already clean and spiffy when I picked it up.
As I wrote that post I did have the thought that the shop would make her pretty on the outside before releasing her to you. ;)

Doing trickflow top end kit, new top, w weather stripping. Already has new alternator, and relocated battery, rack and pinion plus pump. Smog delete with shorter belt. 3.73s . Gotta get tires for my rear wheels. Supposed to be 315/35/17 . Other than that. Needs visors lowered and my hot wife in with top down lol also has new seats lol

View attachment 1677805View attachment 1677806
Now that's a list of some nice mods. What material is the new top?

Come next late-Spring, you and your wife should be more than ready for some fun top-down cruising!
upload_2020-12-14_17-23-51.png

cheaneyt

Established Member
As I wrote that post I did have the thought that the shop would make her pretty on the outside before releasing her to you. ;)

Now that's a list of some nice mods. What material is the new top?

Come next late-Spring, you and your wife should be more than ready for some fun top-down cruising!
View attachment 1677848
Doing the lmr vinyl , comes as a kit for 94/5 only. Glass with defrost.

CCMark96

Picked it up a week ago at a dealer in SE FL. It's clean, 51k miles, a few upgrades, and needing TLC. Sat a long time, it seems.

Poisond281

Hiding in the shadows.
Established Member
Just recently re-joined after a 15 year hiatus, and wanted to share what brought me back.

IMG_20200810_211003.jpg

Details - 1 owner Cali car (saved to Texas :D ), 43k miles and bone stock. The original owner left the car out of the Cali sun quite a bit so there is some oxidation in the paint on the hood, roof and spoiler. There are a couple of door dings in the rear haunches that I will need to get fixed when the paint is corrected. As far as mods go I've already got some replacement headlights, a Cobra grille emblem and some hood struts to throw on the car.

Which brings me to my current predicament; I'm torn on what exactly I want to do with the car at the moment. Paint correction will be the first order of business for sure, but after that do I just start throwing mods at it? Or bring it back to as close to factory condition as possible? Is there any merit in the latter? The only reason I would even consider selling this car was either to move into a Terminator, or if I got an offer I just couldn't refuse.

Anyways, enough rambling. Glad to be back on SVTP again. =)

97CobraDHP

Established Member
Nice find! I ran mine stock for a while before putting a Vortech on it and that really woke it up 425 hp and around 390 tq.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Just recently re-joined after a 15 year hiatus, and wanted to share what brought me back.

Which brings me to my current predicament; I'm torn on what exactly I want to do with the car at the moment. Paint correction will be the first order of business for sure, but after that do I just start throwing mods at it? Or bring it back to as close to factory condition as possible? Is there any merit in the latter? The only reason I would even consider selling this car was either to move into a Terminator, or if I got an offer I just couldn't refuse.
Congrats and welcome back!!!! Where in Texas are you???

First off, do NOT throw away the factory headlights. I'm about to attempt at clearing mine up and if it goes well I will share the results. I would much rather keep the factory goods than the stuff made in China/Taiwan/Japan.

For mods, if you are considering selling, I would do mods which can be easily undone. MGW shifter, springs/coilovers, cold-air, tint. It's your car and should be enjoyed as you want it to be.

PM me if you want to discuss further

Users who are viewing this thread