Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Zemedici

Established Member
Thanks Brother!!! Let me tell you putting lights in a car that was not designed for lights is a major pain to do. There are 8 lights up front alone. That's 16 wires just for the front :eek: LOL.

However, I think the end product was worth it.

very much worth it. Incredible. Next we're going to want you to make amber taillights for them ;)

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Glenn that's crazy! I like it! I never would have guessed that build.
Super idea, great work as usual.
How you gonna top that?

Thanks Doug!!! Yeah, I didn't want to give any hints on this one LOL. I appreciate your comments my friend.

I'm not giving any hints, but I do have an idea up my sleeve that could top this one or at least match it. Stay tuned..........

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
HWP car is amazing looking! great job again.

Thanks Will. It was difficult to mount lights in a car that was not designed for lights. I also think the decals came out pretty cool using the "Terminated" on the door and the to punish and enslave idea from the Transformers movie. Not sure how many caught the "304" on the roof being representative of 2003 and 2004 model years. It was challenging, but fun at the same time.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Finally! It was hand delivered by the man himself. And yes, it is awesome.
21059ca043393fb794cf43b4e9ed40f4.jpg

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Established Member
That looks awesome in the sun Bob. Glad you like it. You have the first MC I created. We just need a picture of it with your car on Sunday.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using the svtperformance.com mobile app
It's going to be there with my car. I've shown it off already and they've been impressed. A guy on Instagram wants one now.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back from vacation and will be starting to build these cars again.

So, if you would like me to build a car for you let me know. Also, if you seen something I have built previously and would like it or one like it let me know as well.

Thank you!!!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
WOW... over ten thousand views. That is awesome. Thanks to all of you who have supported me in this hobby! It is greatly appreciated!!!

Oh and I have another creation in the works. I'm hoping to have it posted up by Sunday evening. Stay tuned.....

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay everyone. Here is my latest creation. I found this paint that mimics chrome. This was my first time working with it and it is awesome stuff if you know how to use it properly. I learned a lot with this project. I learned less is more with this product.

I sprayed a little too much on the body of the car, but I achieved the look I was going for. I received some input from Slo984now (Bob) and ended up with this creation.

So, here is a tribute to the actual "movie" for which our car's code name came from

I give you the Chrome-inator!!!!!

01.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG
02.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Glenn, That is bad asssss.

Thanks Will!!! Yeah, I think those red lights really set it off.

Oh and while I created this car I built your clone along side for my collection. I didn't paint the interior, so it is not an exact match to your car, but you will not be able to see the interior when the car is displayed as my display case is above eye level. Came out pretty sweet.

I even used that chrome paint on the rear bumper lettering. Came out pretty nice.

10.JPG

1d731bd422fbc8a118f3f784b861e5b5.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread