Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hello all,

Well, the hits keep coming. I just received word that the MC Vert I did had a minor issue. Apparently there was some trash in the paint on the passenger side door. This is easily fixable by wet sanding and buffing, but the issue is it got by me some how.

That's not the quality of product I strive for and I should have caught it before sending the car out. That's my fault. So, a public apology to HPLouis and a thank you to him for his patience and understanding.

I will be getting the car back to fix my mistake and make it right.

I not only post this to apologize to HPLouis, but so everyone knows I do make mistakes, but do what I can to make them right because I understand you are paying top dollar for these cars and you deserve top quality products!

image1.jpeg

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay, on to more positive things. I have been doing this since May. And in the 7 months I have been doing this I have managed to create 21 cars. Some have gone to members and a the remaining have gone to my collection (15 for customers (7 Verts and 8 coupes) and 6 for me (1 Vert and 5 coupes)).

Therefore, I wanted to send out a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me in this hobby since day one and to everyone who has discovered this thread along the way. It is greatly appreciated!!!

So, I wanted to do a wrap up of all the builds I have done so far. I know 29 pages is kind of a lot to sort through. So, for those who are looking for pictures of my builds, here they are in order of build:

Cool Cobra
001.JPG

SJ Snake
002.JPG

slo984now
003.JPG

Coremaster21
004.JPG

Cool Cobra
005.JPG

TK1299
006.JPG

BlksvtCobra01
007.JPG

Last edited:

HPLouis

Established Member
Hello all,

Well, the hits keep coming. I just received word that the MC Vert I did had a minor issue. Apparently there was some trash in the paint on the passenger side door. This is easily fixable by wet sanding and buffing, but the issue is it got by me some how.

That's not the quality of product I strive for and I should have caught it before sending the car out. That's my fault. So, a public apology to HPLouis and a thank you to him for his patience and understanding.

I will be getting the car back to fix my mistake and make it right.

I not only post this to apologize to HPLouis, but so everyone knows I do make mistakes, but do what I can to make them right because I understand you are paying top dollar for these cars and you deserve top quality products!

View attachment 1452599

Thank you so much and there's no need for the apologizes. These things happen. The mark of a great business and what they do after things like this and you've been outstanding. You reached out to me after you didn't hear anything and you offered to make things right. Another thing you did was the constant updates throughout the process. These are things that are missing nowadays in the world and you still have them. Thank you.

There is a positive in this too. It gave me the chance to change things around and I found this:https://www.modelcargarage.com/stor.../www.modelcargarage.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp? and you even offered to make the changes for me.

Something else that I caught my eye. The packing for the car really showed you cared. It was packed very well.......very, very well. I was amazed.

Thank you for everything.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
^^^ Thanks HP.

Man, that car looks great next to the engine. MC is such an awesome color.

Thank you for your VERY kind words. People on this site never cease to amaze me.

I know you found something, but so did I :D.

I know your project will get to your expectations, but I think this little mishap is going to benefit everyone who wants one of these cars as the saga to strive for excellence continues (thanks to members here pushing me to reach the next level).

Stay tuned............

Stage 4.6

Established Member
All those look amazing Glenn, but for some reason the cars that caught my attention are those colors that are less favorable in the Cobra community;
SISNISTR1 Redfire, thewrubelator Silver metalic, and that SY with the big and little set up looks bad ass..

Greta job!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
All those look amazing Glenn, but for some reason the cars that caught my attention are those colors that are less favorable in the Cobra community;
SISNISTR1 Redfire, thewrubelator Silver metalic, and that SY with the big and little set up looks bad ass..

Greta job!

Thanks Will! I appreciate it brother. I think those particular cars (Redfire and Silver Metallic) caught your eye because they are different photos taken by the owners vs my plain checkerboard photos LOL. As far as the SY, I just think you're partial to yellow because of your Roush LOL.

Thanks again for your feedback Will! The support I have received from the members here has been tremendous and the reason I continue to do this and I'm able to provide this service!!!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay everyone here is car #22. I got the black 10th Anniversary completed. I didn't paint this one. It's a factory black from Maisto.

The owner of this one pushed me to raise my game again. This is the first car I created with Amber taillights. I think they came out pretty good, but I'll need to improve my process in order to perfect my craft. I'll get there .

What do you guys think?
9e0b374fa7a2c3c633acefbd026e0519.jpg
04afda4d4838c3229fc2ad97e73b787d.jpg
2e7e37c75c7136110f60a6b8276cf323.jpg
8a037009d2ab57b34acc14ed4f40864e.jpg
eee4be86591dcd54a6e69b87defa9671.jpg
aa79dc0685b95073f1ea778f4bf41dee.jpg
fc85772ae16786d93e71e6f1e33c2644.jpg
147b36ee09ad6af1d0e87227e46a68f5.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

01yellercobra

Established Member
Looks sweet Glenn.

BTW I might need to talk to you about making a couple of license plate stickers for my model.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread