Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Glenn. I haven't posted much lately but I am still following this thread. Great job as usual. I am amazed every time you post pictures.

Thanks Paul! I was wondering if you were still monitoring things around here. Great to hear from you and thank you for your very kind comments!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay everyone,

Got some work done this weekend. I got the ZY coupe painted basecoat. No pictures of that one yet. Will probably post some of those tomorrow.

For now here are some pics of the TR. I found some Saleen wheels and mocked them up (Owner used photoshop to make them black. Looks awesome), blacked out the grill, added the Cobra emblem to the grill. Blacked out the H/E. I also tinted the windows. I tried to use window film, but it did not work well with the plastic. So, I ended up using that "Night Shades" taillight tint. I think it came out looking pretty good.

Still trying to finalize some details on this one, but for now it is looking pretty good.

TR 05.JPG

TR 04.JPG

TR 03.JPG

TR 07.JPG

TR 08.JPG

TR 09.JPG

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
^^^^ That was an awesome video Danny! Thank you for posting that. Not that it's a good thing, but I really enjoyed the story about the blue Mach 1.

I have had some issues with my cars too. It seems no matter how good you pack, sometimes things happen (i.e. wing coming off, wheel popping off and rear view mirror falling out). The good things is SVTP members ALWAYS work with me and are patient and have good attitudes when problems arise. However, I have sold some cars on ebay (namely MC) and people tend to be a little more vocal/aggressive. Guess they feel they have power to screw with your feedback rating, not sure.

I had a guy that bought a MC coupe. Yes, he paid a pretty penny for it, but in my description I said the car was not perfect. Also, Maisto cars are NOT the highest quality of diecast cars out there. I mean the rear view mirror is just pressed into a hole. So, they have a tendency to fall out some times during shipping. He sent me a message saying the rear view mirror fell out and he was not happy. He sent a picture and the actual silver piece (mirror) was missing from the plastic housing. Probably got stuck to the shipping material and was accidentally thrown away because it was there when I shipped it.

Anyway, long story short, I ended up sending him a new one (cost me $8 just to send that tiny @$$ mirror). have not heard back from him yet. Hopefully he received it, installed it and is now "happy."

Thanks again for posting that video. Was really cool!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Looking good Glenn!.. Hey I found a French made Super snake diecast with my wheels on it so they'll help me finish my red fire! Finally!! Ha Ha

Thanks David! That's awesome. I have found that if you look hard enough you can find a lot of stuff in the diecast world. Not everything (i.e. Roush front bumper LOL), but a lot.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Closer look at the CO.

This is a new project. So, got it in base coat CO. Then I sprayed the clear coat the same time I did the ZY. These are coming out great. I love how they look after the clear coat is applied...........:D.........

View attachment 1528464

View attachment 1528465

View attachment 1528466

View attachment 1528467

View attachment 1528468

View attachment 1528469
View attachment 1528470

View attachment 1528471
That gives me flashbacks of the paint and body shop.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay,

Got the TR finished up last night.

Here's the list of options the owner wanted:

1. Lowered (not slammed lol)
2. Black wheels (saleens if possible) with SVT logo center caps
3. Black SVT letters on trunk Lid
4. Black Cobra emblem on fender
5. All 4 Red brake calipers
6. Florida license plate with KyleSVT on it
7. Ford emblem delete on trunk lid (Replace with Full Tilt Boogie Logo)
8. Black Cobra bumper letter inserts
9. Black out intercooler
10. Black out grill (behind the running horse emblem)
11. Add Cobra (snake) to the grill

Other options if possible (just throwing theses out there)
1. Matching my Full Tilt Boogie Racing Windshield banner (would be epic)
2. Tinting rear window and side windows a bit

And here are the results...............

TR 14.JPG

TR 13.JPG

TR 17.JPG

TR 16.JPG

TR 18.JPG

TR 19.JPG

TR 10.JPG

TR 11.JPG

03SVT4DWP

Established Member
BTW, got the 2017 supersnake diecast... wheels and car are resin and t0o fragile to remove so back to Asia and 3D printing my solid model wheels.. Ugh!
Do you have a regular 99 - 04 Mustang bumper? If you send me one I can get it scanned then make it match the Roush then print you a few...

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
BTW, got the 2017 supersnake diecast... wheels and car are resin and too fragile to remove so back to Asia and 3D printing my solid model wheels.. Ugh!
Do you have a regular 99 - 04 Mustang bumper? If you send me one I can get it scanned then make it match the Roush then print you a few...

Well, that sucks David. Hopefully you'll get it figured out and get those wheels.

I have a regular 99-04 bumper and I have the 03 Cobra bumper too. Man, if you could do that I would be eternally grateful! I've been wanting a replica of my 380R for some time now. I know others would like to have a replica of their 360R or 380R as well.

I'll shoot you a PM in order to workout the detailed.

THANKS David!!!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Also, made some progress on the CO coupe.

This one is going to have some personal touches. I'm working on some of those touches. An SVT H/E Stencil, black seat inserts AND an orange shift ball/knob (First time I've ever attempted this)....... Got some more clean up on the interior to do, but overall I think the shifter ball is looking good.

CO 10.JPG

CO 11.JPG

CO 12.JPG

CO 13.JPG

CO 14.JPG

03SVT4DWP

Established Member
Also, made some progress on the CO coupe.

This one is going to have some personal touches. I'm working on some of those touches. An SVT H/E Stencil, black seat inserts AND an orange shift ball/knob (First time I've ever attempted this)....... Got some more clean up on the interior to do, but overall I think the shifter ball is looking good.

View attachment 1529912

View attachment 1529913

View attachment 1529914

View attachment 1529915

View attachment 1529917
Damn, its all looking great! Thanks and continuing to plug away on my WW2 stuff until I can get the China angle done. Sent them a file and it got screwed up in translation. LOL Have a great Thanks Giving Glenn and same to all on SVT... If it doesn't rain tomorrow I'll be lighting it up on my way to SD

Users who are viewing this thread