Officially One Of The Gang

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
It was weird, he owned it for 18 months drove it one time 100 mile trip each way. He gave me all the original paper work, and it was expensive. I was telling my wife on the ride home did we miss something? maybe it was totalled, but nope all checked out I just don't think the car was his cup of tea. He was really more enthusiastic about a lifted Dodge truck that he had that was mint. I mean the mustang was completely detailed even under the hood, all waxed up on the paint surfaces and the engine itself was meticulously cleaned. It was kind of sad that he sold it after never really getting a chance to know the car, but that's okay though because I really like it :banana::banana:

The original owner of my car had the same attitude about it, it wasn't his thing. He wasn't pleased with the clutch chatter. He opted to trade it for a 2008 Snakeskin green Dodge Viper. The dealer is a "specialty" kind of guy in south Florida and really only deals in non-everyday cars. He keeps all his cars in a large enclosed shop for protection. The shop was in the 50's theme, and very nice.

Oh well, his loss was my gain. Again, awesome find you have there, and welcome again to our world.

:beer:

barstoolman

Established Member
Get that clutch changed out ASAP (the stock clutch in those 07's-09's are crap). Hopefully you car will exhibit some of the symptoms outlined in the TSB and a dealer will have the current clutch installed for you.........what a difference!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread