Officially One Of The Gang

Bulldogger

Established Member
Drove to Michigan and back to pick up the new ride. 2008 Red GT500. Dealer installed items for the original owner were Steeda Triax Shifter and Bassani Axel back exhaust. Car has a whopping 248 miles on the clock with over a year and a half on the 3yr/36 bumper to bumper warranty. Car has HID lighting, Shaker 1000, Ambient lighting and GT500 appearance package. Car also came with the Shelby Car Cover. Owner gave us the original exhaust and shifter parts. For those that are curious I paid $35,000.
100_2615.jpg

100_2614.jpg

100_2616.jpg

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
AWESOME! Welcome to the club. You might as well have a brand new car. I felt the same way, as mine only had 740 miles on it from the original owner. Who can drive such a sweet ride only 740 miles in 18 months?

Last edited:

Bulldogger

Established Member
AWESOME! Welcome to the club. You might as well have a brand new car. I felt the same way, as mine only had 740 miles on it from the original owner. Who can drive such a sweet ride on 740 miles in 18 months?

It was weird, he owned it for 18 months drove it one time 100 mile trip each way. He gave me all the original paper work, and it was expensive. I was telling my wife on the ride home did we miss something? maybe it was totalled, but nope all checked out I just don't think the car was his cup of tea. He was really more enthusiastic about a lifted Dodge truck that he had that was mint. I mean the mustang was completely detailed even under the hood, all waxed up on the paint surfaces and the engine itself was meticulously cleaned. It was kind of sad that he sold it after never really getting a chance to know the car, but that's okay though because I really like it :banana::banana:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
congrats! beautiful color scheme, one of my favorites. i checked out one like that myself last year. they had it at galpin ford. had like 30k on the odo and they wanted $43k for it :lol1:

breoland

Established Member
awesome, great deal and the best color out there (I have same combo)

Let the mods begin:)

Users who are viewing this thread