On the phone w/ Van

Slowponycar

Established Member
So I am talking on the phone to the :bowdown: Legendary Van, of Revan Racing, about the next round of mods for my car. I have been dealing with Van ever since I got mine last year. So we are talking and all of a sudden he sounded like a kid in a candy store or how I guess we all would when we get the opportunity to pull up to a new ZL1 at a :banana: stop light with hardly any traffic on the road. He puts me on his sync and tells me that he hasn't had breakfast yet. You hear the ZL1 rev up his engine and take off when the light turns green :nonono: Van takes off and you can hear roar from his beast screaming. Too bad there is no video, lol. I would have love to see the look on that guy's face knowing he just messed with the wrong snake. I always love when we get to put lil boys and their bowties in their proper place...behind us lol. :coolman: Thanks again :beer:Van for all your help and letting me listen to you murdering a ZL1 this morning.

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
So I am talking on the phone to the :bowdown: Legendary Van, of Revan Racing, about the next round of mods for my car. I have been dealing with Van ever since I got mine last year. So we are talking and all of a sudden he sounded like a kid in a candy store or how I guess we all would when we get the opportunity to pull up to a new ZL1 at a :banana: stop light with hardly any traffic on the road. He puts me on his sync and tells me that he hasn't had breakfast yet. You hear the ZL1 rev up his engine and take off when the light turns green :nonono: Van takes off and you can hear roar from his beast screaming. Too bad there is no video, lol. I would have love to see the look on that guy's face knowing he just messed with the wrong snake. I always love when we get to put lil boys and their bowties in their proper place...behind us lol. :coolman: Thanks again :beer:Van for all your help and letting me listen to you murdering a ZL1 this morning.

When a ZL1 pulls up to ANY 13/14 GT500, he is messing with the wrong snake.....but especially Van's!!

Van@RevanRacing

Bubba said there was "Shrimp Gumbo, Shrimp Stew, Shrimp Scampi, Shrimp Creole, Buffalo Shrimp and Shrimp ZL1, that's it, that's all there is Forrest"

Thanks guys. The look on that dudes face when I went by him was priceless.....

It was one of those, "I should have bought a GT500 looks"

I was lucky I had slowpony on the phone to hear the break down. It was about 10:30 AM this morning on a road near my kids school. (They all attend a boarding school in Cabo San Lucas, Baja Sir, Mexico). He picked a fight with the wrong snake!

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Bubba said there was "Shrimp Gumbo, Shrimp Stew, Shrimp Scampi, Shrimp Creole, Buffalo Shrimp and Shrimp ZL1, that's it, that's all there is Forrest"

Thanks guys. The look on that dudes face when I went by him was priceless.....

It was one of those, "I should have bought a GT500 looks"

I was lucky I had slowpony on the phone to hear the break down. It was about 10:30 AM this morning on a road near my kids school. (They all attend a boarding school in Cabo San Lucas, Baja Sir, Mexico). He picked a fight with the wrong snake!

LOL :lol:

Crowley

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
Awesome story!

Still waiting for my shot at one. Only time I've come up against a ZL1 on the open highway I was driving my 6.4L F350 dually. :nonono: Talk about a sad moment.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
The few times I have seen a zl1 in the wild I have been in the wife's car.....fail

However this story made me laugh and forsee receiving a random phone call from Van in the near future.....:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread