Once, Twice, Leave Me Alone

stangposse

Established Member
Lol @ ripping off another perfect shift.... with the paddle.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: More like clicking.

OP....don't ever think you have a shot at making it "interesting" against any Vette made in the last 10 yrs. It's OK to be impressed with your car, but c'mon, lets not get silly here.

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Heh. Read the thread. Seeing this story makes me question the OPs story in that thread. We can see from this thread, he doesn't have a sparkling personality or wonderful people skills.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
I have great people skills, they work for me and that's what matters. Has for getting my a-- whipped, never happened. Didn't have a knee in my back either. Went to court and all turned out well.

Vette being quicker, not that time it wasn't. Both times we left (2nd time I left a tad early) the Ack was in front. Don't think the car will hit 80mph in the 1/8 so he had time to catch it but didn't. Does that make my car faster than a Vette. It made it quicker for the duration of that race which was set by me. Could he have ran me down, he caught back up but never passed while I was in it. Vette is a better sports car than the Ack but not a better luxury sedan.

Were the hazards needed? Of course, nothing like hazards to let the one behind you know help is needed. Do I use them at the track? Everytime holeshot someone, come around, or basically pass someone up I throw on the 4 ways. Bike, car, and truck it doesn't matter. Even in the race car the 4 ways are a must. Because you buy a high end sports car does not mean I have to respect because of what you drive. Will never damage or vandalize someone's car, that is a douchbag thing to do. Giving you the thumbs down, hazards, wave out the window and other gestures you will get. Line up beside me and you will not get any credit for losing and having a nice car. Beat me and hey your cool with me but losing gets no respect from me.

The past incident if you read it has nothing to do with anything I said or did, however if it was to occur again the outcome on my behalf would be the same. Always place family first in life. You live by your morals and I live by mine. If you can't stand any type of criticism then racing defintely isn't for you. Just because you pull out with a high dollar car gets you no respect. Being able to handle any performance car gets credit from me. In the same circumstances again with the same driver I would look forward to some new antics I have added to my arsenal of disses.

01bluesnake

Established Member
As soon as i started reading i could already tell you are a douchebag ricer, with typical ricer moves. As i read more into the thread, just proves what i thought is correct.

Last edited:

ImaginationLand

Turd Burglar
Established Member
AS
adverb
1. to the same degree, amount, or extent; similarly; equally: I don't think it's as hot and humid today as it was yesterday.

2. for example; for instance: Some flowers, as the rose, require special care.

HAS
verb
a 3rd person singular present indicative of have.

To the OP, "AS" you might know, you are a douchebag. :kaboom:

trevkm7

Established Member
I have great people skills, they work for me and that's what matters. Has for getting my a-- whipped, never happened. Didn't have a knee in my back either.

"We both get knees in the back and neck, shoulders damn near snatched out the socked putting us in handcuffs, and drug onto out knees. (Never did we resist arrest, put up a fight, or make and indication of being uncooperative)."

Direct quote from the other thread. OP is a story teller as we can all see.

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
OP, the only part this story is missing is the part where you wait til the vette gets half a mile ahead of you and starts driving the speed limit as you keep your car pegged, pass him, stomp the breaks, and hit the flashers. What an idiot. Maybe you would have more luck posting your story here : [ame=http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104]AcuraZine TL Community - AcuraZine Community[/ame]

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
I have great people skills, they work for me and that's what matters. Has for getting my a-- whipped, never happened. Didn't have a knee in my back either. Went to court and all turned out well.

Vette being quicker, not that time it wasn't. Both times we left (2nd time I left a tad early) the Ack was in front. Don't think the car will hit 80mph in the 1/8 so he had time to catch it but didn't. Does that make my car faster than a Vette. It made it quicker for the duration of that race which was set by me. Could he have ran me down, he caught back up but never passed while I was in it. Vette is a better sports car than the Ack but not a better luxury sedan.

Were the hazards needed? Of course, nothing like hazards to let the one behind you know help is needed. Do I use them at the track? Everytime holeshot someone, come around, or basically pass someone up I throw on the 4 ways. Bike, car, and truck it doesn't matter. Even in the race car the 4 ways are a must. Because you buy a high end sports car does not mean I have to respect because of what you drive. Will never damage or vandalize someone's car, that is a douchbag thing to do. Giving you the thumbs down, hazards, wave out the window and other gestures you will get. Line up beside me and you will not get any credit for losing and having a nice car. Beat me and hey your cool with me but losing gets no respect from me.

The past incident if you read it has nothing to do with anything I said or did, however if it was to occur again the outcome on my behalf would be the same. Always place family first in life. You live by your morals and I live by mine. If you can't stand any type of criticism then racing defintely isn't for you. Just because you pull out with a high dollar car gets you no respect. Being able to handle any performance car gets credit from me. In the same circumstances again with the same driver I would look forward to some new antics I have added to my arsenal of disses.

images

I dont care if this is in SD or not.

You sir are a piece of shit

That is all...

Last edited:

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Honestly if you want to shut down at 80mph, i'm cool with that. No street racing rules says you have to go triple digits in crappy conditions to see who wins. I think it would have best to have rolled down your window and tell him first to 80 gets the W. That part i understand.
The part about needing to trash talk, "Im a light counter", paddle shifting pro, thumbs down and not being cool to the vette guy....Now if you hear a vette guy saying that ricers are douches...now you know why. Since you posted that on here...now you see why other american muscle or sports cars...will call you rice douchbags.

It's about fun and if you set it up for a cash race and the guy leaves with out paying...then its time for trash talking and fist fightning.

And yes, the guy in the vette wasn't the best driver..so that makes you a pro now?? I'm sure if he had more experience or yes, better weather, i'm sure it could have been different story. But i wouldn't brag on how bad I beat a crappy driver in a better car than yours. Take it how you will OP.

LtShrapnel

Established Member
I'm sorry guys, but the OP's story was clearly laced with heavy sarcasm. If anything, the Vette driver was an idiot for flooring it in freezing temps off the line. It is cool to hear of an old dude willing to race, but it sounds like he was more concerned with impressing his ladyfriend.

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
I'm sorry guys, but the OP's story was clearly laced with heavy sarcasm. If anything, the Vette driver was an idiot for flooring it in freezing temps off the line. It is cool to hear of an old dude willing to race, but it sounds like he was more concerned with impressing his ladyfriend.

If it was laced with heavy sarcasm...why does he keep defending his actions?

Users who are viewing this thread