Only a fool plays PowerBall

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Someone has to win!..........eventually.........and it better be me......it might help my odds marginally if I bought a ticket though.....hmmmm

Last edited:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I instantly thought the same when I heard one winner from Mass. I was like dammit, I know a lottery winner!
If only my brother.

When I heard there was one winner from Massachusetts before I had checked my tickets I was getting ready to call work and quit.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Dude. Bruno...Viking?...You know better. It's for peasants. Jarrett bay, rybovich, merrit...custom Carolina sporty is where you should be. Can't waste you time on a production boat bruh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd find me island hopping in the South Pacific on my Nordhavn.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the guy who won is already spending some of his new fortune. exactly what i'd do. build a bigger house!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Mass. winner has been identified and is taking a lump sum payment of $480 million ($336 million after taxes). Not sure if I'd want to be identified in the media if I won. Imagine the flood of gold diggers and worse once they know who you are and where you live.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The Mass. winner has been identified and is taking a lump sum payment of $480 million ($336 million after taxes). Not sure if I'd want to be identified in the media if I won. Imagine the flood of gold diggers and worse once they know who you are and where you live.

You would have so called friends and family crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
You would have so called friends and family crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches.

I had that worked out. Response:

Thank you for the Congratulations given regarding our winnings. I have been advised to first have you fill out the 5 page IRS form 709. And submit with your requests. I will pass this info along to work release volunteers anxious to review your personal information and paperwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Screen-Shot-2017-08-24-at-1.23.26-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-08-24-at-1.26.09-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-08-24-at-2.58.58-PM-1024x591.png

Last edited:

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Honestly. A single set of hand picked numbers. She was meant to win that lottery.

Kevins89notch

Established Member

I think only 2 or 3 states allow you to collect anonymously. In all the rest, you have the option of the press conference or not, but nonetheless, your name will be released to the public. 10 seconds in Google and most people can access your voters registration and see your address. I don't think she realizes how much mail she will get in 3 days, the people knocking on her door, etc. This is why a lot of big winners don't come forward for a week or two, sometimes more. You're life as you knew it is over. You're ****ed. Your chances or death for multiple reasons is now like 4 times higher.

nxhappy

Established Member
gas station .25 miles from my house sold a winning ticket, 200 million.....FML right

Users who are viewing this thread