opinion...

Van@RevanRacing

Those power numbers mean shit until you go to the track....MPH doesn't lie. Your car should go 150plus with 1000 at the tires...no matter how shitty you drive it. I've missed gears, spun, and bogged and still went 150 plus at 1000rwhp.

Also what CR are you running in the SS...I'm guessing it's not stock. There is no way you can make that power at that psi with out a higher CR.

9.5:1 Compression and that has never been a secret. Michael Rauscher from L&M Engines nasty cams, ARH 2" headers and stage 3 port and polished heads.

The owner has already agreed to let Andy drive the car. Read up above he posted to take it to the track In the interim I am working on the trans and a center section. Looks like I need to borrow someone else's wheels and tires now. LOL

I'd like to see if anyone has actually hit that on any big blower.

We already did. :shrug:

CPRsm

your talking big game but where is your 1000+hp gt500 and 9 second track times :poke:

Hows 849 rwhp with a stock engine and pump gas sweetheart ? That's about 998hp with 15% loss or so uncorrected.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_y45W1EWWg"]YouTube - ‪Twin turbo GT500 Dyno testing 849rwhp on 91‬‏[/nomedia]

Hey, I'm one step closer to 9's than you. I gots me a car :pepper:
But, if you buy Andy's, you'll have one that runs :(

Van@RevanRacing

Hows 849 rwhp with a stock engine and pump gas sweetheart ? That's about 998hp with 15% loss or so uncorrected.
YouTube - ‪Twin turbo GT500 Dyno testing 849rwhp on 91‬‏

I'd love to so those piston rings now before you blow that mother sky high. No, wait. Do it again, do it again. TPAD!

Take Pics After Death! You are hereby declared Rob Halford. Turbo Lover!!!

Time to change the pic!

jcveron

Established Member
YouTube - ‪Twin turbo GT500 Dyno testing 849rwhp on 91‬‏

your right dear you do have a car. but im not the one talking stuff to others who have proven their track times. and if i buy andys car then i will have a car that has proven numerous times that it is a 9 second car. and if i buy vans engine, i will have at least 100 more hp on tap. plus ill be running e85 and a 100 shot. so therefore i could possibly make 1150-1200 on boost and spray. im sure that would be good for a mid 9 sec pass. if i decide to go auto that will be an 8 second pass all day. but again im not the one saying that my route is the best route for all to go :beer:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
your right dear you do have a car. but im not the one talking stuff to others who have proven their track times. and if i buy andys car then i will have a car that has proven numerous times that it is a 9 second car. and if i buy vans engine, i will have at least 100 more hp on tap. plus ill be running e85 and a 100 shot. so therefore i could possibly make 1150-1200 on boost and spray. im sure that would be good for a mid 9 sec pass. if i decide to go auto that will be an 8 second pass all day. but again im not the one saying that my route is the best route for all to go :beer:

Or you could buy my car and have 1200+...& be fast all in one car!

jcveron

Established Member
bull your car is beast no doubt...im just more of a TS guy. nothing wrong with turbos just not for me i guess. ive had 2 cars that were turbo and 2 cars supercharged and i just like the TS better. but i will bowdown to your car :bowdown:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
bull your car is beast no doubt...im just more of a TS guy. nothing wrong with turbos just not for me i guess. ive had 2 cars that were turbo and 2 cars supercharged and i just like the TS better. but i will bowdown to your car :bowdown:

It has a blower...best of both worlds.

CPRsm

If if if. If a frog had wings.....:lol1:
It's my job to talk shit to Andy. He's the first one I gotta chop down to make my point. He knows it's all fun and games. 9's are a coming. Turbo's are the best route. :rockon: It's not really MY route per say though. I'm just the drug dealer. You decided not to come to the dark side, and now you will feel it's wrath. The disturbance you feel in the force is real. :lol: Jesus I need to sleep more.

I'd love to so those piston rings now before you blow that mother sky high. No, wait. Do it again, do it again. TPAD!

Take Pics After Death! You are hereby declared Rob Halford. Turbo Lover!!!

Time to change the pic!
Don't worry, I'm going to dumb down the damn SCT multiplier.Sure the rings are fine with 5 pulls ;-). I should end with the same power at less boost when I do. I wasn't try to blow the motor just yet :) I think it will do the same or close to at 18 psi instead. I just cranked it to 20 and added ice. SCT decided to add too much fuel

jcveron

Established Member
If if if. If a frog had wings.....:lol1:
It's my job to talk shit to Andy. He's the first one I gotta chop down to make my point. He knows it's all fun and games. 9's are a coming. Turbo's are the best route. :rockon: It's not really MY route per say though. I'm just the drug dealer. You decided not to come to the dark side, and now you will feel it's wrath. The disturbance you feel in the force is real. :lol: Jesus I need to sleep more.

Don't worry, I'm going to dumb down the damn SCT multiplier.Sure the rings are fine with 5 pulls ;-). I should end with the same power at less boost when I do. I wasn't try to blow the motor just yet :) I think it will do the same or close to at 18 psi instead. I just cranked it to 20 and added ice. SCT decided to add too much fuel

lol i guess ill feel the wrath good sir. all fun and games here as well. just trying to figure out which way i want to go.

Users who are viewing this thread