opinion...

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
engineshot2.jpg

Oh look....a distributor....invented shortly after the wheel.

Only a Caveman would do it. :lol1:

CPRsm

engineshot2.jpg

Oh look....a distributor....invented shortly after the wheel.

Only a Caveman would do it. :lol1:
Hey hey hey, the faster vehicles in the world run distributors. Including mod motors. Though the fastest mod motor in the world still has COP.

Bwaaaahahahahahaha :lol:

BTW. Caveman, did you call my shop?
Yep, need some more of those twisty things I got from ya last time lol. The threaded insert for the exp tank.

Am I missing something?

Am I supposed to be impressed with something in this photo?
Impressed ? Eh. The pic was for Mr Enzo. It's a road race car also. But more your power but in his weight class. Back to my cave drawings :-D

zex-srt10

Established Member
Well i finally found a computer over here. I have to say it was nice to take a break from the $hit over here to read some good $hit talking, I love it.

I am down for anything and everything with my SS. We can do this a few ways, i won't be home until next year right now. But if you want to have a Shoot out where i race my car and you race your car i would be more they happy to rent us a track. If you can't drive a car good we should be about equal because i haven't drove a car at all in over a year.

If you don't want to drive your car we can do a roll race on the street starting out in 3rd, that way you only have to shift to 4th. I am sure you can do that right.

Or we can do something to compare both cars performance with a Video Vbox where we can find out the 60-130 times. That way we can find out which car is the faster more powerful car. That way we are not just trying to find out who's car can get the better 60 foot. I think more people would like to see the Vbox results over 1/4 times. If i want 1/4 times i would just put a auto in my car. If i just want to go fast i would race my low 9 second C6 Z06 that I drive as well.

Just let me know.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Well i finally found a computer over here. I have to say it was nice to take a break from the $hit over here to read some good $hit talking, I love it.

I am down for anything and everything with my SS. We can do this a few ways, i won't be home until next year right now. But if you want to have a Shoot out where i race my car and you race your car i would be more they happy to rent us a track. If you can't drive a car good we should be about equal because i haven't drove a car at all in over a year.

If you don't want to drive your car we can do a roll race on the street starting out in 3rd, that way you only have to shift to 4th. I am sure you can do that right.

Or we can do something to compare both cars performance with a Video Vbox where we can find out the 60-130 times. That way we can find out which car is the faster more powerful car. That way we are not just trying to find out who's car can get the better 60 foot. I think more people would like to see the Vbox results over 1/4 times. If i want 1/4 times i would just put a auto in my car. If i just want to go fast i would race my low 9 second C6 Z06 that I drive as well.

Just let me know.

As hard as it is for you to make it back to the states, I would be more than glad to fly your car down the track in your honor! lol!

Van@RevanRacing

Just let me know.

Now that the owner of the SS has spoken we can begin a new sh!! storm. LOL

Thanks for chiming in Chris. We might have to just put a different spool in it and it should be good to go. Once the transmission is finalized we'll throw it on the dyno and data log it make sure everything looks good.

We'll either borrow Tony the Bull's slicks and skinnies or we can borrow Andy's drag radials and skinnies and go make some test runs. You cool with Andy driving the car? :beer:

jcveron

Established Member
You better hurry up and get yours built. I'm about ready to start talking shit to you for putting a blower on that thing. :lol:

i have to buy the car first. i am looking for the right color combo that i want. thats why i posted the pic request thread in the pics/vids forum to see what color combo looks best to me with forged wheels.

rdsnk46

Established Member
i have to buy the car first. i am looking for the right color combo that i want. thats why i posted the pic request thread in the pics/vids forum to see what color combo looks best to me with forged wheels.

You can buy my car and be done...............

zex-srt10

Established Member
As hard as it is for you to make it back to the states, I would be more than glad to fly your car down the track in your honor! lol!

You are more then welcome to fly her down the track. All i ask is to take some nice vid's of it and upload them on youtube so i can see.

Now that the owner of the SS has spoken we can begin a new sh!! storm. LOL

Thanks for chiming in Chris. We might have to just put a different spool in it and it should be good to go. Once the transmission is finalized we'll throw it on the dyno and data log it make sure everything looks good.

We'll either borrow Tony the Bull's slicks and skinnies or we can borrow Andy's drag radials and skinnies and go make some test runs. You cool with Andy driving the car? :beer:

I say we put some different gear in her and let her rip Van. Make some good test runs, then let her eat. I wish i could be there soon, but it looks like i might not make it home until next March or maybe June 2012.

As for everyone that posted about my car not being track proven, i can say the same about cars that has not ran the Mile. Just because my car has not gone down the 1/4 doesn't mean it is not fast. I have a 195MPH time slip after only two times out. There are not too many gt500 that's even gone that fast. My goal is to hit 200, and we will in time after we work out a few bugs. Being track proven doesn't mean $hit to me either. yeah your car might of ran 9.5 or 9.6, but if you did not back that up time after time it doesn't mean nothing. With High horsepower cars there is always something that goes out or breaks. So on any given day anybody can win. I would like to Vbox still just for the data.

But we will find out who is faster soon.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread