Owner Roll Call

SSSIC04

SSSIC04
Just brought "Ellie" home. 2008 Vapor GT500. Traded in my 04 Cobra. It hurt but holy cow. What an upgrade!!!! I love this car.....God Bless the United States of Ameri:banana:ca.....

swyss

Established Member
Traded '03 Cobra for '08 Gt500. Vapor with Black. Picked it up this March for MSRP. Much more well mannered at "regular" speeds than the '03. More comfortable ride than the 03 as well. That being said, I hope to get another '03 down the road. I love both cars.

Mikesan

First Mustang
Established Member
Been almost a year with our 2007. Took it out today to blow off some dust as it only has 2200 miles on it. Got 28 mpg on the hwy at 60 mph with wife and two kids. I thought this was a performance car not an economy car!

Win

Established Member
08 Vapor coupe, purchased new in May, everything but Nav. This car is my daily driver and I am more pleased with it every day. Only mods purchased so far are JLT CAI and tune, Coco mats in grey, Shelby dash plaque and billet license plate frames. Just turned 3500 miles today.

ND1381

Established Member
Dont remember the exact date but one day in October 06 I decided that I wanted a GT500 white/blue so I called around to see who had that color and found one went to the ford dealer to buy it and the dosch bag wanted 60k for it, the car was only 42k he kept telling me that no matter where I went i was going to pay that price, so while I was beating this guy up on the price I get a phone call from another dealer that would sell it to me for msrp so I tell him I am on my way, I get up tell the salesbitch im out, go to the other dealer buy a 07 for msrp drive back to the first dealer lay on the horn till the dude comes out blaze the tires and left.:dancenana:

USBlueStage2

Established Member
Traded in my 03 vert for a 2009 Black/Dark Gray Stripe Coupe. Navigation, HID, Ambient are the only options. Love it. There really is no comparing the 2003 with the 2009. Totally different vehicles.

hydro

Established Member
Owners Roll Call

My 2007 Shelby GT500 came to me in a enclosed trailer June 2007.I thought it was the most beautiful car I ever saw.I installed enough bolt-ons to give me 724rwhp 747 Torque a traction limited 11.05 @ 129.48mph.The Drag Strip will not give me my time slip if I go that fast again.

Last edited:

Para

Established Member
Traded my 03 black terminator coupe for a black on black GT500 (stripe delete) with all options last week. Haven't stopped smiling since.

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
I'm here too, and I brought with me what might be the best handling 'street legal' GT500 in the World today... At least that's what it was built to be and it's not done yet...

Now if only the driver was as fearless and skilled as the car :-D

Life is not a straight line, to be successful you must master the bends in the road.

Peace

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread