Owners Under 35 - Do you like the look of 05 Mustang?

Do you like the looks of the 05 Mustang?

• Yes

Votes: 191 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 138 41.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey City

Established Member
Originally posted by racerat
I didn't vote because it does nothing for me one way or the other.
Still waiting to see what the real convertible looks like. If they add 250hp to the new Cobra then I'd probably buy one.

I'm looking out the window of my office right now at a '05 'vert and it looks remarkably unremarkable. Just cut the top off a coupe and you've got the 'vert. I've seen photoshops that pretty much got it dead on.

mackj66

Established Member
If it looked like the original concept that was at the car shows a couple years back......it would be the BOMB!!!!!
In person, it looks too long.

Fast Willy

Established Member
i think the new mustang looks pretty good with some nice rims but i dont like that way the saleen and the roush look almost like rice to me. I'm 17.

Voice of Reason

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraKindaGuy
...Be great to clear the forum out a bit and make room for those who understand the true Mustang design heritage.

You just don't give up, do you...

PS: Your hood pins suck

DOHC03

Established Member
I'm 31. I don't like retro styling in general, I want a modern looking body/interior. An 8-track would look at home in that interior.

bunny_power

Snugs has da powah!
Established Member
The more I see of it the less I like it. The concepts looked nice, but the production model has a different stance, is fatter and taller, and just looks ugly.

lethal

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraKindaGuy
The best looking post 95 Mustang yet. Ford finally got the design right. I hope they keep going in this direction so we can loose some of the people hung up on the SN95 and New Edge look. Be great to clear the forum out a bit and make room for those who understand the true Mustang design heritage.

No offense, but you have no clue and you demean everyone.

In case you missed it, I'm confirming what everyone else has said, you are an a$$hole.

redz_02

Established Member
for the price of the new gt i'd rather go get a used 03-04 cobra. I really prefer the sn95 or 99 style, i just can't dig this retro crap. A 67 fast back is sweet but it just seems like the new mustangs look like they are crying, the rear is to big and tall. I just hate cars that have to have 20 inch wheels to look good (BF tire add). The concept 2 seater was nice but i think this car looks nothing like it.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I think the next cobra has a chance at looking pretty good, but that ugly ass interior has got to go. The regular GTs don't do it for me.

WDW MKR

Established Member
Originally posted by lethal

In case you missed it, I'm confirming what everyone else has said, you are an a$$hole.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was beginning to think I was alone...

Oh, and I accidentally hit "yes"... could a moderator please change that to a resounding "no".

whippleblown03

Established Member
i looked at one yesterday. GT ugly wheels, ricey spoiler, ugly dash. i like the body design. wait until the aftermarket companies really get some cool stuff for them! i am sure the cobra when it comes out will be killer. thes cars have alot of potential!

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by lethal

Yep...Gotta problem with that? I don't....considering the likes of the company I am in with here in this forum.

03GREYCOBRA

Established Member
I'm 20 and think that they are ugly as hell. Ford should of learned their lesson when they made the Thunderbird retro. No young people are going to buy this car. I'll be holding on to the Cobra for a while. Maybe Chevy will bring back the Camaro, I'm sure it would look better than the new Stang.:xpl:

criswatts

Established Member
I went and looked at one in person and really liked it. When I sat in I got excited just like when I was 15 and sat in a new 95 Cobra! I'm buying one next year so they have the bugs out and maybe more power who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread