Paris is out of jail

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
RedfireVNM said:
That is the most bull sh!t i have ever heard...but if that was me in there, they would MAX out my sentence, god i hate our system

No shit ... If it were one of us, our dirt chutes would be so loose from the reaming even Depends wouldn't help.

Jefe

Established Member
Neverlift said:
Can't she just OD and get it over with.
seriously. What has this unattractive rich bitch accomplished in her lifetime? Anything? What a waste of a air space

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
VegasSVTWanted said:
Dude, that is such BS.. She has an "unknown medical conidition" What bs.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_on_en_tv/paris_hilton

She suffers from a rare, though increasingly common, genetic defect known simply as Snobitis. This condition causes the patient to suffer acute discomfort when within 10 yards of anything vaguely resembling normalcy.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
313Speed said:
File your complaint with the LA Sherriff Dept here:
http://www.lasd.org/contact_us/commendation.html

Seriously, go over and leave a comment. Their department is known accross the country as a joke. People need to stand up and let them know their B.S. won't be tolorated.

Seriously, you should start a new thread. That would get a lot more people's attention.

Whizzle

Established Member
harry gilbert said:
Why are you all so surprised? "Justice" is proportional to celebrity status and ability to hire a "dream team" legal defense.

Yep, sure helped OJ

313Speed

Banned
VegasSVTWanted said:
Yea, the LAPD isn't the one who let her go though bro.. The LA Court System is.. Just sad that she will now be living in her castle with all her friends coming too her.. I am pretty sure I would much rather live in a Castle of my house with TV, My own bathroom, my own privacy than stay there in a jail.. Oh, and I would fake an illness too.. I think she probably violates the terms of her house arrest within the first 10 days!

Actually, NPR reported that it was the sherriffs office that made the decision. Feel free to post that link on any site you guys hit up!

SVTContique

03AZRoush said:
seriously. What has this unattractive rich bitch accomplished in her lifetime? Anything? What a waste of a air space

The only thing she has done for me is gave me a good fap once or twice.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
more power to her man! .. shit seriously ... why hate? i think its pretty sweet she did that. If it was one of your buddies you would give him a beer and a high five..

Jefe

Established Member
But its not. Its Paris Hilton. She deserved to be in there

Users who are viewing this thread