Paris is out of jail

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
313Speed said:
File your complaint with the LA Sherriff Dept here:
http://www.lasd.org/contact_us/commendation.html

Seriously, go over and leave a comment. Their department is known accross the country as a joke. People need to stand up and let them know their B.S. won't be tolorated.

scathing complaint submitted! thanks for the post! :thumbsup:

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
it gets sweeter by the minute. she doesn't have to come into court. she could do it over the phone. it was no illness. they're saying that she might be suicidal, because she was crying herself to sleep and not eating the nights she was there. this piece of shit has no job and goes out nightly. i have no clue why she shouldn't be spending a year in the joint...

Last edited:

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
court ruling is upheld...she was in court. and a few witnesses, say she screamed while sobbing the whole time "mommy please, it's just not fair, and had to be dragged from the courtroom" AWESOME.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
VegasSVTWanted said:
lol.. I doubt it.. She will be in there and no-one will care about her once she gets out.. hell, I didn't care about her before she went in.. lol

oh no it will be a big deal when she gets back out. my girlfriend watches all the stupid e news crap and they fill almost the whole 30 min show with , day 2 paris in jail, and repeat the same crap they said the day before, next day, day 3, blah blah blah.

I had a feeling she got out on some I was going crazy shit. but think of all the other people that went to prison and did the same thing, bet they didnt get out.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
SVT F15O said:
She's going back in, for the full sentence too! I love it!
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/08/paris.hilton.ap/index.html

yahooo! anyone see the photos of her crying in the back seat of the cruiser?
2405-aww.jpg

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
shes much more attractive when shes crying

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
If you folks here along with the rest of the country stop giving her all the attention she doesn't deserve, she'll disappear along with all the rest of the goons on this planet.

Users who are viewing this thread