• Cowboys

Votes: 59 46.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
C6 Vette said:
Too bad this game as'nt played in November. Tank Johnson would be on the front line with Demarcus Ware and that would spell trouble for any offence trying to pass protect or run the ball...
no doubt, man! that line is gonna be killer!
zaxjax said:
This game is going to come down to Tony Romo not turning the ball over. The Pats will have a great scheme and send blitzes and disguise coverages. Romo needs to take what the "D" gives him and not try to force it.
have you been watching the same games as the rest of us? romo is ice cold under pressure. he's thrown a few picks, but brady definatly hasnt been perfect this year. cant remember if it was against the browns or bengals, but he was under pressure, rolled out of the pocket, and still threw the ball right to one of the defenders. he was atleast 5 yards short of the inteneded reciever and it wasnt even a long ball! but turnovers do need to be minimal. small(and big) mistakes will kill either team in this game.

blwn306

Established Member
man im a diehard boys fan..and cant wait for this game!!!..it shall be good...I wont be too upset if the boys loose...its a damn well good team there playing...I think the boys will edge it out by a field goal..or vise versa...this wont be no blow out...

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:
the past 2 games have shown that brady makes mistakes and in general is very uncomfortable under pressure. the cowboys, as long as they blitz, should be able to make him make mistakes, especially with the likes of greg ellis and demarcus ware, if not get sacks. only problem is the cowboys have a relativley weak secondary. as long as the secondary is on their game, i think the boys will win in a close one. either way, the final score is gonna be close.

Hopefully Dan Koppen will play, he got injured playing yesterday. Pats have a pretty good O-line but Cowboys D is not too shabby either.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
MassCobra said:
I agree the Pats didn't play very well yesterday, it was closer than the score indicated.
Pats vs. Cowboys, the winner will be the team who makes the least mistakes. The Pats can beat anybody but against teams like the Cowboys and the Colts they need bring their best game. I can't wait for this game.

Me either! I am so pumped!!

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
RDJ said:
I don't particularly care for either team ... but will be rooting for the bills .. since the redskins put detroit away decisively and are now 3-1 so a loss by the cowmanginas will be an excellent topper to a good weekend.

I am glad to see Jason Campbell playing good. I liked him throughout college.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:
no doubt, man! that line is gonna be killer!

have you been watching the same games as the rest of us? romo is ice cold under pressure. he's thrown a few picks, but brady definatly hasnt been perfect this year. cant remember if it was against the browns or bengals, but he was under pressure, rolled out of the pocket, and still threw the ball right to one of the defenders. he was atleast 5 yards short of the inteneded reciever and it wasnt even a long ball! but turnovers do need to be minimal. small(and big) mistakes will kill either team in this game.

128 QB rating, 16 td's 2 int. 74 percent completion percentage, I'd hardly say he's been off.

98CoBrAmIkE

SVT = The Shit
Established Member
GO COWBOYS!!!!! im a 49ers fan, but i do like the boys as well. and i do hate the pats and that pansy brady!

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:
and who were the teams they've played? exactly.

Dont worry, their time is coming to prove themselves with the Cowboys, Redskins, Steelers, and Colts coming up. 3 of which are 5-0. They just had an easy start.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
I am glad to see Jason Campbell playing good. I liked him throughout college.

Yeah it is nice to see the redskins have a decent quarterback for a change. It has been a long time since they have had a decent team. I just read today that Gibbs gave the team the entire bye week off.. VERY unusual for him esp. after a loss. apparently it had the desired effect however and they came back ready to kick some ass.

I think Jason is gonna be a long-term asset for the 'skins

98CoBrAmIkE

SVT = The Shit
Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:
you cant be a niners and cowboys fan, it just doenst work! LOL

yeah ive been told that before...lol. but my dad and sis are cowboy fans and me and my bro are niner fans so ive kinda grown into liking the boys a littte

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
MassCobra said:
The same kind of garbage the Cowboys have played.
true, but brady still looked pretty uncomfortable each time he was rushed while romo just ran away from the blitz and threw it to owens, crayton, or witten. i dont really dislike the patriots, it just think brady is overrated as hell! when you have a team that good, any QB can look good. hell, grossman made it to the superbowl and we all know he sucks!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Brady looks so cool because he has been in the same offensive scheme for 5 straight years. If you put pressure on him, he does get happy feet. He still is a great qb, and having Moss now is killer.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
Hopefully!

You better hope that Gibbs and Saunders is still around next year or he might have a hard time learning a new offense.

Users who are viewing this thread