• Cowboys

Votes: 59 46.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
zaxjax said:
Brady looks so cool because he has been in the same offensive scheme for 5 straight years. If you put pressure on him, he does get happy feet. He still is a great qb, and having Moss now is killer.
yea, i really wish they didnt have moss, lol.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
I heard he has been training at Blackwater USA! LOL

I bet he'd show those guys how to throw some muscle around. He is one guy I would not wan to f*ck with or those Blackwater guys.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
The Pats are a second place team.........

in New England - Red Sox nation!

FinalStraw

go hang yourself
Established Member
im a cowboys fan but this thread should wait a while we have more than our hands full in buffalo. Romo looks like hes never been on a field. I hate the fact everyone overlooks the bills, this is the NFL, anyone can beat anyone. One game at a time. Lets turn the game around and pick up a W and then talk about NE.

FinalStraw

go hang yourself
Established Member
down by 10, this is ridiculous, i have seen d-2 football looked better than us. I knew we were overlooking this trap game.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:
true, but brady still looked pretty uncomfortable each time he was rushed while romo just ran away from the blitz and threw it to owens, crayton, or witten. i dont really dislike the patriots, it just think brady is overrated as hell! when you have a team that good, any QB can look good. hell, grossman made it to the superbowl and we all know he sucks!

You're either a Pats or Brady hater, that's the only explanation I have for the things you say. You point out ONE mistake that Brady has made this year, where he threw an INT. One of only 2 he's thrown, compared to 16td's. Overrated? Yes Chicago got to the SB with a terrible QB. Hell the Ravens won a SB with a terrible QB, but you don't win 3 SB's in 6 years with an overrated QB. He might not have the flash or the athleticism (Montana anyone?) some other Qb's have, but he's a smart QB that flat out knows how to get the job done.

FinalStraw

go hang yourself
Established Member
i honestly feel like i just played that game thank you nick folk baby!!!! Yeah everybody is going to hate the most popular and richest team, just comes with the territory. Now that they are having success they are going to be in the spotlight. especially this week. It doesnt bother me, im like T.O. i love to be hated. Just an arrogant assface. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
You're either a Pats or Brady hater, that's the only explanation I have for the things you say. You point out ONE mistake that Brady has made this year, where he threw an INT. One of only 2 he's thrown, compared to 16td's. Overrated? Yes Chicago got to the SB with a terrible QB. Hell the Ravens won a SB with a terrible QB, but you don't win 3 SB's in 6 years with an overrated QB. He might not have the flash or the athleticism (Montana anyone?) some other Qb's have, but he's a smart QB that flat out knows how to get the job done.
you do when you have a mediocre schedule and a solid offensive line. i dont blame him for either of that, but everyone talks him up like he is GOD. everyone talks about him, then they bring up payton manning. does brady call his own plays on the fields? nope, manning does. he isnt comfortable under pressure, he doesnt get a set of plays that he gets to call him self in the huddle, he is OVER RATED. im only a brady hater because the media made me hate him. you gotta admit that, even the he was on the downswing of his career, bledsoe got straight SHAFTED. hell, if anything that proves how good of a line the pats have, bledsoe was a friggin statue!

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:
you do when you have a mediocre schedule and a solid offensive line. i dont blame him for either of that, but everyone talks him up like he is GOD. everyone talks about him, then they bring up payton manning. does brady call his own plays on the fields? nope, manning does. he isnt comfortable under pressure, he doesnt get a set of plays that he gets to call him self in the huddle, he is OVER RATED. im only a brady hater because the media made me hate him. you gotta admit that, even the he was on the downswing of his career, bledsoe got straight SHAFTED. hell, if anything that proves how good of a line the pats have, bledsoe was a friggin statue!

Wow. You act like this is the first time Brady has been a winner. If he had never done anything in his career and suddenly came out to a great start like this, I could understand, but give me a break. The dude is a proven winner over a long period of time.

I never said he was better than Payton Manning. I think it's obvious that Manning sets the bar as far as smart and skilled QB's. You don't have to be better than Manning to be a great QB, which Brady is.

How did Bledsoe get shafted? Yeah he was a statue, and the Patriots have nothing to show for it either.

Superbowls with Bledsoe = 0
Superbowls with Brady = 3

I guess the Xfactor was Brady.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
are you reading the same post that i typed, because i didnt think it came out like that.

not sure if you remember or not, but bledsoe was out for a couple games near the end of the regular season/start of the playoffs, so they threw the back up in, brady. brady had a brick wall of an offensive line in front of him(because if it wasnt bledsoe would have been sacked a TON), so he wasnt hardly ever under pressure. brady plays/wins a few games with the best team in the league, and bledsoe heals up. but for the remainder of the playoffs and the superbowl they start brady. bledsoe played nearly the entire season and got them where they were, just to get shafted and be on the bench in the superbowl. shafted big time!

brady didnt have to prove much, he came into the best team, by far, in the NFL and took over from bledsoe when bledsoe was the one that got them where they were. that team was so good that i bet grossman could have took them to the superbowl. grossman makes his mistakes when he's under pressure and when you have the brick wall that the pats have in front of you, its not that hard for a quarterback that started for a mediocre team in college to win games

no no no! like i said, the media goes on and on about brady, comparing him to manning. i have absoloutley no doubt that he is not as good as manning, thus, he is overrated because nearly everyone, especially the media, thinks he is.

we could go on, but we're just gonna go in cirlces. my opinion, brady is WAY overrated. he is mearly a pretty good player on a team of great players. when you have a wide reciever as fast and tall as moss, you just throw it above his head and he'll catch it. no one in the secondary will be able to get the ball with his height(MEARLY AN EXAMPLE, I KNOW MOSS WASNT WITH THEM THE PAST 5 YEARS).

Users who are viewing this thread