Paxton / Vortech Prices going up May 3rd - Get yours now

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
New Paxton / Vortech Prices will be in effect beginning May 3rd, 2013.

Any orders in by May 2nd will adhere to the old pricing.

If your seriously considering a kit, now is the time to get one.

Just over a week to get your order in before prices go up.

Beef
513-478-1965

kingnut

Established Member
the kits are going up because they are becoming popular? or because its boost season? im sure the answer is because they are combating rising prices on their materials... good job paxton. hopefully this pushes people towards other avenues of FI. If roush dropped their price right now they could pick up a ton of sales.

Paxtons #1 selling point was the amount of dollars spent for WHP gained. now they are gonna throw it all away.

CPRsm

the kits are going up because they are becoming popular? or because its boost season? im sure the answer is because they are combating rising prices on their materials... good job paxton. hopefully this pushes people towards other avenues of FI. If roush dropped their price right now they could pick up a ton of sales.

Paxtons #1 selling point was the amount of dollars spent for WHP gained. now they are gonna throw it all away.

My guess is they don't want their product to continue to be devalued. If the dealers won't bring the prices up they will, and pocket the profits. That's what I'd do.

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
My guess is they don't want their product to continue to be devalued. If the dealers won't bring the prices up they will, and pocket the profits. That's what I'd do.

That will bite them in the ass...Profit takes a backseat to volume, in their case. When I bought my Paxton, the main deciding factor was price. Now their new prices will give buyers the "Oh the PD blower is only a couple hundred more" and now the guys on the fence with procharger vs paxton, will choose procharger, where as before they would pick paxton because of price.

CPRsm

That will bite them in the ass...Profit takes a backseat to volume, in their case.
I don't think so. They put pricing where they want and they pocket the money now instead. Folks tend to think volume is everything. Wanna sell 50 items at 2 bucks or 40 at 3 bucks? Make more selling 40, pack less kits, take less calls on installs.

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
I don't think so. They put pricing where they want and they pocket the money now instead. Folks tend to think volume is everything. Wanna sell 50 items at 2 bucks or 40 at 3 bucks? Make more selling 40, pack less kits, take less calls on installs.

Probably yes, but IMO, I just think they're taking a step back, and leveling the playing field. Whereas, they just had the majority of sales on the 2011+mustang power adder market.

Cheap, Fast, Reliable, pick two!

But with JPC & Beefcake Paxton pricing wars; Cheap, Fast, Reliable, pick all three!

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
LOL, it doesnt bother me, as if Paxton/Vortech would listen to a little old farmer from south Texas.

Last edited:

pohnjarker

Established Member
now the guys on the fence with procharger vs paxton, will choose procharger, where as before they would pick paxton because of price.

there were many reasons i chose the paxton over procharger other than price.

if the price was the same or a bit higher, id still go with paxton.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I paid 5300 for my kit and think it still was a good deal. It was about 1500 less than the other options.

kingnut

Established Member

i get your point of view and probably theirs. i just dont like the price bump as a consumer. because i know its not because of manufacturing cost. they pulled the old school "gain notoriety and raise my price scheme." being that i was planning on going with paxton as my form of FI. i will consider other options now. but its gonna be at least 6 months before i buy any type of FI. so we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread