Paxton / Vortech Prices going up May 3rd - Get yours now

curemystangitis

Professional Amateur
Established Member
Since some of you cant read. THIS is what i said a cheap ass is. You are a cheap ass if youre asking for more off a new part thats on sale period.

The point of this thread was to alert all potential buyers interested in a kit to buy while the price is low. The vendors don't need some troll acting like a knight in shining armor to protect their profit margins.

Most smart potential buyers are also adding additional mods to better utilize the new power. Asking for a better price is smart. Savng money to spend on the additional mods is smart. So if smart equals cheap ass then call me a cheap ass. Period. Speaking of periods, maybe Deespeed should wait about a week to post again. Annoying.

Deespeed99

Established Member
The point of this thread was to alert all potential buyers interested in a kit to buy while the price is low. The vendors don't need some troll acting like a knight in shining armor to protect their profit margins.

Most smart potential buyers are also adding additional mods to better utilize the new power. Asking for a better price is smart. Savng money to spend on the additional mods is smart. So if smart equals cheap ass then call me a cheap ass. Period. Speaking of periods, maybe Deespeed should wait about a week to post again. Annoying.

Since you want to talk about smart. Smart would be buying a used part instead of a new part if you are that pressed for savings. Asking for a better price when a price is already at cost or close to cost is ridiculous and you all are pretty stupid to not understand that. I have no problems with people asking for deals on stuff thats listed at "msrp" but asking for more on these bargains the vendors offer is just crazy. You all are just mad because im calling people out on the truth. Oh well be mad about it, doesnt bother me one bit.

Last edited:

curemystangitis

Professional Amateur
Established Member
Since you want to talk about smart. Smart would be buying a used part instead of a new part if you are that pressed for savings. Asking for a better price when a price is already at cost or close to cost is ridiculous and you all are pretty stupid to not understand that. I have no problems with people asking for deals on stuff thats listed at "msrp" but asking for more on these bargains the vendors offer is just crazy. You all are just mad because im calling people out on the truth. Oh well be mad about it, doesnt bother me one bit.

The more you post the less anybody takes you seriously. Go away.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Don't leave out those cheap on3 guys! /sarcasm

I'm one of those cheapos lol , but my baby is running good . I'm not rich and being in the military I don't make much either we that was when I bough the set up . ( still poor not making shit) . I can't afford a 6000 plus kit just yet although with my 450 that my car has I can hang with a decent amount of people here in Miami.

D.T.R

Established Member
deespeed i just bought a bag of chips. the suggested retail price was 99 cents. but when the girl rang them up they were on sale for 50 cents... so in order to avoid being called a cheap ass, i paid $1.07 (with tax) anyway. the girl insisted she couldnt take the rest of the money. i said "look here sugar tits, you apparently dont know how things work on the internet. take my money and dont put anything on sale ever again. MRSP 4 LYFE!!!!"
lmao :lol1:
MSRP is a suggested dollar value not a rule. Prices go up and down to stimulate buying and then to protect the bottom from falling out of the market.

I'm glad there are people like you willing to pay whatever is listed without question. It allows the rest of us cheap asses to get good deals based on vendors averaging the profit made on multiple transactions. This is capitalism, this is America, and negotiation is how 99% of deals get done.

Stop pontificating on how everyone spends their hard earned money. Your attempt to call out cheap asses and sucking up to vendors is making you sound stupid and arrogant.
QFT

And who in the tarnations is asking for a discount on a kit that is already being sold at cost (which, you nor I do know that for a fact. I highly doubt they're being sold "at cost" ) ?

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member

:nonono: Dude, this isn't a Ferrari Forum and we all aren't driving cars that cost more than your average house here.....Maybe...just maybe...everyone that owns a Ford Mustang is NOT a millionaire. Maybe just maybe, people have families and other financial responsibilities that require prioritization....But just because these "cheap" f**ks don't have the amount of money to throw around on mods that you come off to have, doesn't mean they can't search out the best deal possible. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it and its the way the world works. You sound like a fool for saying otherwise. 999 times out of 1000, the best deal given still nets the vendor a profit..
Go preach this bullshit on a Lambo site...

kingnut

Established Member
if you guys read back deespeed has absolutely no reason to post in this thread. no one was bitching about the prices that beef and JPC posted on the Paxton price war of 2013. all anyone said was how low were they gonna go. because the prices were dropping by the hour. deespeed unnecessarily added his brown nosing to the vendors and sounded like a child in doing so. i am adding him to my ignore list because he hasnt made 1 valid point in any of his posts.

in a debate if NO ONE backs your point of view then your ignorant or just stupid. ignorance can be fixed... stupid is forever.

Last edited:

burke985

Established Member
Sonofabitch I want this , I wanna call u up and give u my credit card number so bad right now ...damn good deal

burke985

Established Member
Can I borrow your wife?...Mine has ok'd Nitrous but its a no on a SC for right now :nonono:

Congrats on the V3!!

Lol...thanks man ill have it on in a few months gotta take care of some other personal business first but this deal was too good to pass had to lock it in now.Got the black kit with the BAP and I'll probably do the install my self just gotta see if shaun is willing to do an E-mail tune for this.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Lol...thanks man ill have it on in a few months gotta take care of some other personal business first but this deal was too good to pass had to lock it in now.Got the black kit with the BAP and I'll probably do the install my self just gotta see if shaun is willing to do an E-mail tune for this.

Awesome!!! :beer:

stang8psi

Established Member

I am pretty sure he will only do it remotely on a dyno now !

Users who are viewing this thread