Pensacola/ Florida panhandle

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
So I'm thinking we all need to meet up Saturday night, I also have another buddy here that's down to meet up with a 04. :beer:

Last edited:

speedsun

Established Member
So I'm thinking we all need to meet up Saturday night, I also have another buddy here that's down to meet up with a 04. :beer:

We usually do, we'll meet up at Bayfront at 9ish and then move on to another location away from the ricer crowd.

Come home Jeremy, I miss my Cobro!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I have no idea where bayfront is.. I'm not from around here lol. If Nick and Troy go they will txt me I'm sure.. Just let me know and I'm down.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
I get left outta all the fun cause my shit has been broke... wtf guys, Im only 230... that isnt that much passenger weight. Some one come pick me up!

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member

I'm good for that, I'm sure we will all be around assuming the weather allows for it.

Anybody doing the BK on 9 mile again?

Not this week, have a long drive on Saturday. Will make the late night event though.

I have no idea where bayfront is.. I'm not from around here lol. If Nick and Troy go they will txt me I'm sure.. Just let me know and I'm down.

Sending you a PM about it.

I get left outta all the fun cause my shit has been broke... wtf guys, Im only 230... that isnt that much passenger weight. Some one come pick me up!

I'm afraid you will steal all my "sniffin' glue" out of the center console.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Cool buddy just shoot me a txt with a time and address and we'll be there.. Well atleast I will be there lol.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member

I'll be out so ill text you and we can meet up and maybe get food first.

Yea Nick ain't such a bad guy.

Back at you playa. TX2k12? We should try to set somethin up with you miss guys and us Fl guys for some fun in al?

Fat A**... Ain't riding with me. Car would ride sideways.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
im thinking myself and mr bumblebee03 just may be taking a trip to pcola soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread