Pensacola/ Florida panhandle

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Don't stop there...go ahead and get the 15. I want to see what the internals of a stock Coyote look like.

Oh, and Dave has to be there to film it.

Why go 15? Don't need that much to roll out on that little girl tvs. honda motors displace more than it does. Talk to evolve, he isn't wearing panties even tho he is cheating with forged internals... Svt assholes.

****er just won't die, we all know I gave it a try. Something retarded will get it tho like bad gas.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
What kind of "wireless" driveshaft setup you got going on in this car?

or did you put it back in? :lol1:

Got a driveshaft play boi. Got a built 4r70w with a transbrake sitting right next to it. That way you can get a good look at my front tires as in hanging them past ya window. ;)

4v gt > 4v svt!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
lol I hang with the best of them. I have thick skin lol.. when is your car going to be done??

evolve

Established Member
Why go 15? Don't need that much to roll out on that little girl tvs. honda motors displace more than it does. Talk to evolve, he isn't wearing panties even tho he is cheating with forged internals... Svt assholes.

****er just won't die, we all know I gave it a try. Something retarded will get it tho like bad gas.

lol! Go big or go home right?? 3.3L and 23psi (e85) and its effin ON! Damn I cant wait. SPIN CITY HERE I COME!!!

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Coming from the guy with the worldest slowest ported eaton. Only cars u beat are missing motors or transmissions. Lmao

I coulda banged my none broken gears and rolled out on ya. 1-2-3-6th bye bitch!! Lmao

I support this post. :beer: Shit talking does get alittle deep around us. It's all on good fun.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Lying ass hoe. When was the last time I even saw that sweet ass.

Little before Tx2k, ole girl will be on kill hopefully. New maf, auto, and smaller pulley. Lol

Truth... I text you a few days ago about workin on it. You said somethin about your V bleeding uncontrollable so you couldn't work on it. I can't help you not wanting to see me.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
ahh it's a never ending project I see lol..

They just all hating, cause the king of pcola is taking a break. Now they go to other towns a look bad cause they are getting raped and don't have big brother there to save them. ;)

Nut swinggers!!! I actually drive the Piss outta it, and shit does break.

93fox drives like he is 73 in some overflowing depends, idk if the motor has been over 6k unless I was driving.

93foxbody

Established Member
Im perfectly fine with being the worlds slowest ported eaton cobra, everyone around here already knows that, so try again, fat boy ;)

And me and Nick both have tried to get BOTH your stangs going, to damn lazy to do anything to them. Highly doubtful itll be ready for TX2K this year. Probably just end up skipping out on it, again.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Truth... I text you a few days ago about workin on it. You said somethin about your V bleeding uncontrollable so you couldn't work on it. I can't help you not wanting to see me.

Noooo you text me and ask for me to come ****, I told you I couldn't get my dick outta 93fox's mouth in time.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Im perfectly fine with being the worlds slowest ported eaton cobra, everyone around here already knows that, so try again, fat boy ;)

And me and Nick both have tried to get BOTH your stangs going, to damn lazy to do anything to them. Highly doubtful itll be ready for TX2K this year. Probably just end up skipping out on it, again.

Bitch, u leaked so much vagina blood when I asked you to help me get the clutch out. U also haven't been to the house in forever. I'll be home sun and mon. Any volunteers? Prolly not.

I have the worlds shittest friends. Lmao

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
They just all hating, cause the king of pcola is taking a break. Now they go to other towns a look bad cause they are getting raped and don't have big brother there to save them. ;)

Nut swinggers!!! I actually drive the Piss outta it, and shit does break.

93fox drives like he is 73 in some overflowing depends, idk if the motor has been over 6k unless I was driving.

Yea I understand.. It'll be ok.. Once my 20lb pulley goes on they'll have 2 big brothers :beer: The secret is the Centri blowers hahaha

Last edited:

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Bitch, u leaked so much vagina blood when I asked you to help me get the clutch out. U also haven't been to the house in forever. I'll be home sun and mon. Any volunteers? Prolly not.

I have the worlds shittest friends. Lmao

Takes one to know one lol jk. Pretty sure I'm free Sunday. Not sure on work for Monday tho.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Yea I understand.. It'll be ok.. Once my 20lb pulley goes on they'll have 2 big brothers :beer: The secret is the Centri blowers hahaha

What the word efficiency mean?! Huh

****ing thank you!!! Try telling these clowns... Pd blowers = fail.

I love you already. Lol 20lb... My hero.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
lol I keep it to myself and let the big T/S guys talk... Then on the top end they can't figure out why I'm pulling so hard.. ahaha. I got your back ;-) My buddy with a 2.9L Whipple was like WTF when I put a buslength on him with the same HP ahaha. Well that and my big bore helps with tq :D

Users who are viewing this thread