Pensacola/ Florida panhandle

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
lol I keep it to myself and let the big T/S guys talk... Then on the top end they can't figure out why I'm pulling so hard.. ahaha. I got your back ;-) My buddy with a 2.9L Whipple was like WTF when I put a buslength on him with the same HP ahaha. Well that and my big bore helps with tq :D

Winning!!! You and me should goto a termi meet and just **** with everyone. Lol

Little did he know half his psi was being used to turn his blower. Lol

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Why I like your mom, usually has 2-3 inside her. Lmao

I just take it to far?

mrtlol.gif

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
LOL this is true. Don't get me wrong I love a PD blower but with my gear setup and TQ I make right now there is zero "lag" and it just ****ing goes.. Unless I'm spinning.. I'm not going to talk to much shit though as I haven't raced anyone from around here lol. Once I prove myself I might talk a bit more.. Until then I'm just a stock 98 with a blower ;-)

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Still butt hurt that +400 lbs. and a ported roots Eaton matched you big brother? :p

Make it bigger, see you in the near future. :thumbsup:

You sad after my retune I picked up 62hp and you were never giving the chance to get strolled on?

Errrbody knew my car wasn't dialed in when we raced. ;)

See you in march :) lmao

CGCobra

Established Member
LOL this is true. Don't get me wrong I love a PD blower but with my gear setup and TQ I make right now there is zero "lag" and it just ****ing goes.. Unless I'm spinning.. I'm not going to talk to much shit though as I haven't raced anyone from around here lol. Once I prove myself I might talk a bit more.. Until then I'm just a stock 98 with a blower ;-)

Lets work on keeping your car out of the shop for longer than a week before you go around shit talking

Users who are viewing this thread